Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chuks Aneke - speculation re 2023/24 season (p60)

1636465666769»

Comments

• Options
    I never thought Stuwall could be beaten but talalsrightfoot has absolutely smashed him.
    He must be a WUM and reeled us all in.
    No i just have A-level maths and understand how numbers and budgets work.

Bring your own tracing paper crayola and ill explain it to you
    Mate I too have a levels in maths and economics, was a bank manager for 20 years and a financial adviser for 10 years.
    You are talking absolute rubbish and I've not seen one person that agrees with you.

Either you are right and everyone who has read this on CL is wrong, or you are wrong and everyone that has read this on CL is right.

If we spend £500K on Chucks and £250K on another player we have spent £250K more.
    You can't pay a player £500K and not pay it through the "books" that is breaking the EFL rules (amongst others).
    Are you proposing that our investors just start paying players willy nilly with no accountability and not through the "books" , it's too stupid for words and as you've been pushing this nonsense all day I can't fathom your motivation for doing so, unless it's a wind up?
    Again who has said sign someone for 250k ? Your just making stuff up now. I never said that.

Pay off the books ? Who on earth has said that. I said that we COULD pay him from finances or out of owners pockets which reduce the wage bill on a month by month basis. We then use the money saved from the wage budget to sign a cheaper player. The difference would be the money saved and we can repay the initial layout.

Ita funny you have to go personal.
    10k a month is 250k over 2 seasons, give or take. Sorry if you’re A Level Maths didn’t teach you that. 

You must be a WUM, you can’t genuinely believe that paying circa 500k to save 10k a month is good business? 

As for getting personal, didn’t you call me dense earlier? 
    Jesus its not to save 10k a month but 120k over the season plus the associated costs of an employee who cant do the job. Also a way to allow us to get a new player.

You crying about it ? Lol
    You are literally too stupid to insult.
  • Options
    I never thought Stuwall could be beaten but talalsrightfoot has absolutely smashed him.

Mate I too have a levels in maths and economics, was a bank manager for 20 years and a financial adviser for 10 years.
    You are talking absolute rubbish and I've not seen one person that agrees with you.

Either you are right and everyone who has read this on CL is wrong, or you are wrong and everyone that has read this on CL is right.

If we spend £500K on Chucks and £250K on another player we have spent £250K more.
    You can't pay a player £500K and not pay it through the "books" that is breaking the EFL rules (amongst others).
    Are you proposing that our investors just start paying players willy nilly with no accountability and not through the "books" , it's too stupid for words and as you've been pushing this nonsense all day I can't fathom your motivation for doing so, unless it's a wind up?
    Again who has said sign someone for 250k ? Your just making stuff up now. I never said that.

Pay off the books ? Who on earth has said that. I said that we COULD pay him from finances or out of owners pockets which reduce the wage bill on a month by month basis. We then use the money saved from the wage budget to sign a cheaper player. The difference would be the money saved and we can repay the initial layout.

You win you must be trolling there's no other explanation.
    Answer the questions or is it just easier to snarky ?
  • Options
    edited August 2023

10k a month is 250k over 2 seasons, give or take. Sorry if you’re A Level Maths didn’t teach you that. 

You must be a WUM, you can’t genuinely believe that paying circa 500k to save 10k a month is good business? 

Jesus its not to save 10k a month but 120k over the season plus the associated costs of an employee who cant do the job. Also a way to allow us to get a new player.

10k a month isn’t 120k a season now? A level maths has changed since I did it. 

I’ll survive pal 

I hate this time of year. Bloody schools shut and kids like Talal have way too much time on their hands. Roll in September 
  • Options

Paying Chuks £500k doesn't save us anything per month or year. It has still been paid.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!