Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs Norwich | FA Cup 3rd Round | Sunday 9th January 2022, 2pm | Match Preview

Comments

• Yes. The plan B of Davison as Stockley's replacement has not worked out as expected. 

Still, for a well priced ticket and sunny day, a trip down the Valley beats the prospect of a dodgy stream :)
  • 1-0 win in extra time. Reckon Burstow will be given a chance today to show his ability.
  • Looking forward to this, but with our player absences I expect us to lose whilst hoping we win.
    Following the FA Cup yesterday it was a very good football day overall.
  • The Charlton game is listed here for being streamed...

Links might not work though

I advise that you use a Ad Blocker before clicking on it though

https://en.viprow.me/sports-football-online
    https://stream2watch.vip/football
    Thank you. Much appreciated. Would have been happy to pay for a proper stream but hey ho. 
  • Got a feeling we'll win, but I have no idea how we'll do it.
  • clive said:
    ALL managers say that before the game, that they love and respect the cup etc

Then when you see the teamsheet it's
    A is tired and needs a rest
    B has a slight strain
    C can't be risked after recovering from a muscle injury
    The youngsters deserve their chance etc

Norwich have West Ham and then Everton next... Hopefully they see them as bigger fixtures.
    We've got Crewe, Cheltenham, Fleetwood and Hartlepool coming next  :D
    Much prefer to be in League One :) 
    No one 'liked'.  No LOLs.

• No Stockley & no Famewo. When that happened recently we lost.

Started Davison last week & lost.

Norwich might be bottom of the Premier League & their confidence shot to pieces but they will have way too much nous to be beaten by us.

Comfortable 4-0 away win. 

Maybe you're right, Golfie.

But I reckon Jacko won't plan for the team to roll over easily.
    It's the Cup. Anything can happen. And often does.

Enjoy the game!

• So ridiculous that there is no official stream. The FA need to get into the 21st century and get rid of the silly old farts that make these decisions
  • The magic of the cup 2022 is alive and well.

If you are overseas or can't get to the game for other reasons you can tune in to listen on the radio for audio commentary.

Absolute joke! 

No wonder people don't care about it anymore.

Maybe next year the FA Cup commentary will be transmitted in Morse code or via two blokes in baggy shorts doing semaphore on the roof of the Jimmy Seed stand.

Saves me staying up late anyway. 
    2022 is the same as any other year of the cup isn’t it ? You’ve never been able to ‘stream’ games ? 
  • Might have a work around for those with a VPN with Australian server options.

https://10play.com.au/live/10sport3

Use Firefox, or other, NOT Chrome.
  • Sponsored links:

• mendonca said:
    Yes. The plan B of Davison as Stockley's replacement has not worked out as expected. 

Still, for a well priced ticket and sunny day, a trip down the Valley beats the prospect of a dodgy stream :)
    I’m sure Leko will start and Davison will be on the bench.
  • Scoham said:
    mendonca said:
    Yes. The plan B of Davison as Stockley's replacement has not worked out as expected. 

I’m sure Leko will start and Davison will be on the bench.
    We can only hope.  ;)
  • DO NOT FORGET .................. 2PM KICK OFF
  • ross1 said:
    DO NOT FORGET .................. 2PM KICK OFF
    And your covid pass.
  • Cloudworm said:
    Might have a work around for those with a VPN with Australian server options.

https://10play.com.au/live/10sport3

Use Firefox, or other, NOT Chrome.
    This is looking hopeful if you have a VPN and turn adblockers off.. Fingers crossed.
  • Whatever happens today, we wouldn’t have got this far if Nigel was still in charge.
  • Can't make it today, so thanks to everyone looking for links and pointing us in the right direction, hopefully some of them work. 

Faniced an upset, but definitely less confident with Stockley and Famewo not available. Would love to beat these lot and get through to the 4th round though, this season could do with a bit of spice! 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2022
    ross1 said:
    DO NOT FORGET .................. 2PM KICK OFF
    And your covid pass.
    And a blanket
  • We're setting off in high spirits. Full of hope. With a Charlton knowledge reality cloud following just behind us.
    2-1 scrappy Charlton win. 
  • Can't make it today, so thanks to everyone looking for links and pointing us in the right direction, hopefully some of them work. 

Faniced an upset, but definitely less confident with Stockley and Famewo not available. Would love to beat these lot and get through to the 4th round though, this season could do with a bit of spice! 
    The aussie channel 10 one works mate if you have your VPN set to Australia 
  • Whatever happens today, we wouldn’t have got this far if Nigel was still in charge.
    We've beaten two non league teams? I think even Nigel would have managed. 
  • AndyG said:
    Can't make it today, so thanks to everyone looking for links and pointing us in the right direction, hopefully some of them work. 

What browser are you using? I tried Opera with my Express VPN set to Australia and it shows me the page but then just goes to a white screen. I haven't tried with anything else yet though. 
  • Just set off, what great weather for football 
  • AndyG said:
    Can't make it today, so thanks to everyone looking for links and pointing us in the right direction, hopefully some of them work. 

What browser are you using? I tried Opera with my Express VPN set to Australia and it shows me the page but then just goes to a white screen. I haven't tried with anything else yet though. 
    I’ve just done the very same - use Firefox and you will see the game listed under a tab saying “coming up”
  • I reckon the angle of the sun is a factor and might be worth considering kicking the ‘wrong way’
  • edited January 2022
    seth plum said:
    I reckon the angle of the sun is a factor and might be worth considering kicking the ‘wrong way’
    NOooooo….NEVER do that anyway but we are kicking off an hour earlier. The sun will probably still be in the goalkeeper’s eyeline in the second half 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!