Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Tickets for the Addicks’ Sky Bet League One clash at Portsmouth will go on general sale from 9.30am on Tuesday, January 4th.

The club have received an allocation of 1,500 for the televised trip to Fratton Park on Monday, January 31st (7.45pm), with tickets going on general sale from the outset.

PRICES

Adult: £24

Over 65: £18

U23: £16

U18: £7

Ambulant Disabled: £16 and the helper is free of charge

Wheelchair bays: Supporters will need to contact Portsmouth’s ticket office on 0345 646 1898

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £21 with the following pick-up points and times*:

COACH ONE

Larkfield: 2.25pm

Gravesend: 2.50pm

Bexleyheath: 3.15pm

Dartford: 3.30pm

COACH TWO

Charlton: 2.50pm

Eltham: 3.05pm

Bromley: 3.30pm

All supporters travelling on coaches are required to wear face masks in line with Government guidelines.

* Please note that the times are subject to change depending on the uptake of each pick-up point and the number of seats sold.

• How come the site doesn't say how many tickets are available any more, annoying for a geek like me who likes to keep tabs on it.
  • clive said:
    Belv said:
    How come the site doesn't say how many tickets are available any more, annoying for a geek like me who likes to keep tabs on it.
    So people cannot monitor home ticket sales & the club can continue announcing fictitious home attendances, probably.
    Shame we cannot check away sales, though.
    If we're going to be cynical, it's perhaps so people aren't aware there are plenty left so panic buy and pay the £1.50 fee rather than just waiting to buy from the ticket office at a home game.
  • do we think we'll sell this out? Don't think we did the last time we were down there midweek, and that wasn't on telly from memory...
  • Croydon said:
    do we think we'll sell this out? Don't think we did the last time we were down there midweek, and that wasn't on telly from memory...
    Probably not but we should be looking to knock out 1,500 really. Being moved to a Monday and for TV won't have helped.
  • Belv said:
    clive said:
    Belv said:
    How come the site doesn't say how many tickets are available any more, annoying for a geek like me who likes to keep tabs on it.
    So people cannot monitor home ticket sales & the club can continue announcing fictitious home attendances, probably.
    If we're going to be cynical, it's perhaps so people aren't aware there are plenty left so panic buy and pay the £1.50 fee rather than just waiting to buy from the ticket office at a home game.
    I don’t think the club retains the £1.50. I think it was committed to pay for the replacement system because the nutcase wouldn’t.
  • Belv said:
    clive said:
    Belv said:
    I don’t think the club retains the £1.50. I think it was committed to pay for the replacement system because the nutcase wouldn’t.
    Ah, but if everyone bought from the ticket office in person and didn't pay the £1.50 the club would have to foot it?
  • There are still 1,023 tickets remaining for the trip to Portsmouth on Monday, January 31st (7.45pm).
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/61d716ba1d5c8/limited-number-of-tickets-remain-for-cheltenham-trip
  • Blimey. I can’t be the only one who’s surprised this isn’t selling quicker?
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:
    Blimey. I can’t be the only one who’s surprised this isn’t selling quicker?
    Monday night and on sky, that will hinder sales. 
  • JaShea99 said:
    I know but I don’t know why Monday’s any worse than Tuesday and I’m not sure Sky is a massive factor with our away fans.
  • JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:
    I know but I don’t know why Monday’s any worse than Tuesday and I’m not sure Sky is a massive factor with our away fans.
    They've been on sale for less than three days in fairness  .
  • Also why can you buy away tickets for 31st but can't buy home tickets for 22nd?
  • Any idea how many we have sold? I'll be a fairly last minute decision on this one and was wondering whether there would be enough left?
  • JaShea99 said:
    You are. 
  • Any news on Hartlepool tickets
  • JaShea99 said:
    ..and being shit. 
  • Just about to get my 2, any idea on how many sold?
  • Sponsored links:

• Our 6 are going. Hotel booked and train back early doors to make work
  • 4 of our group going.
  • Making the trip with my son.
  • Booked yesterday. Looking forward to it.
  • I know of five of us including me, so can’t be far off breaking 20+ now
  • Trains coming back that night look difficult especially after getting back to Waterloo 
  • On Sale Now | CAFC

Looks like the club have found a way of updating us on how many tickets sold for away games.

1021 for Portsmouth so far.
  • Not bad for a Monday on the telly
  • Croydon said:
    Not bad for a Monday on the telly
    And recent performances.