Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs MK Dons | Papa John's Trophy | Tuesday 4th January 2022, 7pm | Match Preview

13»

Comments

• I’d like to see Jackson show some tactical flexibility and switch up the formation. 

If we must play 3 at the back, why not go 3-4-3 and utilise Kirk in his natural position rather than crowbarring him into LWB or central midfield.
  • I’d like to see Jackson show some tactical flexibility and switch up the formation. 

If we must play 3 at the back, why not go 3-4-3 and utilise Kirk in his natural position rather than crowbarring him into LWB or central midfield.
    I would like our normal formation and see how Morgan plays the Lee role.
  • I think JJ might try four at the back for this game with Gunter/Matthews, Inniss, Elewere, Famewo. Probably wrong but hey ho!

I agree with this.  Teams have to be adaptable and it gives a chance to work on other systems 
  • edited January 2022
    CAFCTrev said:
    All of the 40k wanting tickets to the final will claim they were at this game.
    Very large assumption we would take 40k to Wembley for this, at the prices they are likely to charge, three years after the play-off final. My guess is a bit more than half that.
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Very large assumption we would take 40k to Wembley for this, at the prices they are likely to charge, three years after the play-off final. My guess is a bit more than half that.
    Probably true, had we not had a playoff final relatively recently, the appetite for a Wembley trip of any kind would be larger. 
  • CAFCTrev said:

Let's just say that if I were still in Thailand I wouldn't be checking the flight prices!
  • Arter has gone back to Forest, so that's one player most people expected to start who will be missing.
  • Its in the thread title so no one has an excuse but remember that KO is 7pm tonight rather than the usual Tuesday evening time of 7:45pm
  • Its in the thread title so no one has an excuse but remember that KO is 7pm tonight rather than the usual Tuesday evening time of 7:45pm
    The Pizza Cup matches all seem to have kicked off early
  • Sponsored links:

• I will put up a Match Thread dreckly.

Give me a few minutes to sort it.

• Scoham said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Be surprised if Arter plays, he will be out of the door soon. 
    Assumption or something you’ve heard? Hoping we included a clause that allows us to terminate his loan.
    😉
  • Well, that tells you what JJ thinks of this competition...
  • Awful team. All bits & pieces and no proper shape. I think its made up my mind not to pay £10 for the stream. 
  • clive said:
    What’s that then 2 up front Burstow and Inniss?
  • Awful team. All bits & pieces and no proper shape. I think its made up my mind not to pay £10 for the stream. 
    That's sorted then a Golfie coming up 😂😂😂
  • Stewart said:
    clive said:
    It's just the nonsense team line up. It's pretty meaningless.

Annoys a lot of people. Like me. :smile:

• edited January 2022
    Stewart said:
    clive said:
    Guessing Gunter, Inniss, Matthews at the back, CBT and Souare wing backs, Watson, Henry as DM (Henry in Gilbey role), Kirk in Lee's position (which is the only one he can possibly fill), Leko and Burstow up top. 

I hope that's wrong, but suspect not.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2022

• I couldn't add text to the post above....anyone else excited about burstow at centre back 😂
  • Yea it's a shit team in a shit competition but 10 of those players need minutes. Leko being the exception 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!