Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

5 sportsmen/women you detest.

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Michael Jordan - The Last Dance documentary showed what a c*nt he really was. 

Surprised at that as I thought he came across as a top bloke. Was touching his relationship with his old man.  I just thought he was driven and dedicated to success.  A supreme athlete and winner. Need to be bit single minded and focused to operate at that level under the pressure he did and he pulled many of his team mates to a level of success they may not have achieved.

would often belittle his teammates and that success was purely down to him.
    Great player - not a very nice person

• Options
    Tyson Fury
    Gerwyn Price
    El Had Diouf
    West Ham
    Neymar
  • Options
    Michael Brown - Would’ve happily paid for a good night out for anyone that snapped him in half.
    Kevin Muscat - as above plus Aussie, Millwall and Palace.
    Jamie Carragher - gobshite spitting scouse cock.
    Danny Mills - needs calling out on his deliberate red card for us and also an issue from his first spell with us that I won’t go into (don’t ask).
    Fernando Forrestieri - takes diving to another level.

What happened?
  • Options
    Hamilton, tax dodger
    Suarez, racist
    Saha, cheat
    Warner, arrogant smug cheating git
    Pardew, tosser of the highest order. 
    Is number three on your list a typo? 
  • Options
    John Terry
    Kevin Muscat
    Lewish Hamilton
    Lance Armstrong
    and John Terry.
  • Options
    1. Michael Owen. Dived against us for a penalty in the 3-3 game 
    2. John Higgins. Cheating Scottish pimp. 
    3. Garry Anderson. I hate this two faced Scottish cunt. 
    4. Tony Mowbray. For what he said about us.  
    5. Joe Jordan. For breaking my heart when I was 6. It’s why I detest Scotland at virtually everything. 

Thunderbirds and Capt Scarlett aren’t bad though 
  • Options
    Suarez- for the obvious 
    Antonio Margarito- could of killed a man in the ring.
    Adam Johnson- 
    Brock Lesnar- blokes a tool
    Matt Dawson- everything about him just winds me up for some complete unknown reason
    Re Margarito, you can add Luis Resto to that - he effectively killed Billy Collins Jr by having plaster of Paris in his boxing gloves in their bout in 1983 - Collins died in 1984, with his Father believing that the car accident that killed him was actually suicide due to the loss of his boxing career from the beating he suffered in that bout (incl a torn iris, which meant he could never box again) 

Look up Billy Collins Jr on Google images - the post bout photos are horrific
    Wow that was horrific
    Just seen the video where his dad shakes his hand and realises theres something wrong with the gloves.
  • Options
    For all of us English as second language students, this thread is such treasure of superlatives...
  • Options
    Alan Shearer - cheat
    David Warner - cheat
    John Terry - cheat
    Frank Lampard - cheat
    Pardew - ate all my biscuits 

if I was allowed 6 i would also suggest Thierry Henry - who also cheated (handball v Ireland) but appreciate it was what i would consider an isolated incident so he doesn't make it into top 5. 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Off_it said:
    Suarez- for the obvious 
    Antonio Margarito- could of killed a man in the ring.
    Adam Johnson- 
    Brock Lesnar- blokes a tool
    Matt Dawson- everything about him just winds me up for some complete unknown reason
    Re Margarito, you can add Luis Resto to that - he effectively killed Billy Collins Jr by having plaster of Paris in his boxing gloves in their bout in 1983 - Collins died in 1984, with his Father believing that the car accident that killed him was actually suicide due to the loss of his boxing career from the beating he suffered in that bout (incl a torn iris, which meant he could never box again) 

Look up Billy Collins Jr on Google images - the post bout photos are horrific
    Wow that was horrific
    Just seen the video where his dad shakes his hand and realises theres something wrong with the gloves.
    It’s awful isn’t it - how can you go out to fight knowing that your gloves are going to seriously injure your opponent - I don’t want this to descend into a debate as to whether boxing is acceptable or not - but I simply cannot comprehend that a boxer / trainer would do that - beggars belief 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There’s too much hate in this world but I’ll lump mine on Muscat purely on his footballing ability to maim fellow footballers. 
  • Options
    Kevin Muscat - ultimate scumbag footballer who looked to injure fellow professionals on so many occasions
    Justin Gatlin/Lance Armstrong - these 2 stand out but any athletes/sportsmen or women that cheat via performance enhancing drugs. Its a long list!
    Ryan Giggs - built up this super professional image over the years but underneath it is someone who seems to be an absolute arsehole
    Diego Maradona - incredible player but wore the worst bit of cheating I've ever seen in a major tournament as some kind of weird badge of honour 

• Options
    Male.

Scott Parker.
    Jermain Defoe.
    Lyle Taylor.
    A Prick called Roland.
    Jurgen Klinsmann (Use to dive better than a U Boat).

• Options
    I didn’t even include him because of his tax dodging…

From last years news….

Lewis Hamilton has lost his legal battle to block Hamilton International, a luxury Swiss watchmaker, from trademarking the name ‘Hamilton’.

The Formula 1 driver claimed the watch manufacturer’s trademark prevented “fair competition” and attempted to prevent the company from registering its brand in Europe.

The EU Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) threw out his case as they said he had no “natural right” to the name, which the watchmaker has been using since the 19th Century.

• Options
    Kevin Muscat (Is a prick)
    Scott Parker (for obvious reasons)
    Danny Murphy (smarmy prick who undermined curbs)
    Danny Ward ( the one that used to play for Swindon and Huddersfield, i dont have any rational reason except he was always a c word against us)
    Wilifred Zaha - (King Palace scum)
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Saga Lout said:
    Seb Coe - Tory bastard
    If I had written that I would be accused of derailing the thread, bringing race and politics and Brexit into every single thread on Charlton Life, calling on my regular pile on, and being a bitter and twisted nasty old bastard.
    However now you mention it, may I add an Olympian, my ex local MP, alleged Charlton fan, and now a peer of the realm, and once described as the ‘miniature for sport’, Colin Moynihan? Who is another Tory bastard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Les Briley  - cheating wind up arsehole
    John Aldridge - ditto
    Dennis Wise - ditto
    Ian Baird - ditto
    Tim Henman - arsehole

Henman, should  read for making a living at a game  he had no talent for.
    Ranked top 20 in the world for 8 consecutive years (5 of those in top 10)  yet had no talent ?
    makes it even more impressive in my eyes.
    Quite...and he was British no 1 for how many years ? ....What a loser
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

From last years news….

Lewis Hamilton has lost his legal battle to block Hamilton International, a luxury Swiss watchmaker, from trademarking the name ‘Hamilton’.

The Formula 1 driver claimed the watch manufacturer’s trademark prevented “fair competition” and attempted to prevent the company from registering its brand in Europe.

The EU Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) threw out his case as they said he had no “natural right” to the name, which the watchmaker has been using since the 19th Century.

https://www.hamiltondecoratingtools.co.uk/

the paint brush chaps have it registered and  probably been so for many years.

• Options
    Maradona
    Lewis Hamilton
    Andy Murray
    Amir Khan
    John Terry

• Options
    David Haye, arrogant, overconfident twat that always believed his own hype, completely irrelevant but still feels the need to show his stupid face on TV a lot

Lewis Hamilton, as I've said many times on the F1 thread, I hate his fake philanthropic bullshit, how he takes part in a petrol fuelled Motorsport to make his money but then claims to be a climate loving, vegan lifestyle living goodie two shoes. Also his meatless burger restaurant is shite, as is his clothing line for Hilfiger (a clothing line thats a part of fast fashion and has factories in some of the poorest places on Earth) and he owns ridiculously expensive penthouses in places like New York that he's never even lived in

Alan "BNC" Pardew, where do we begin, his abysmal time with us as manager, his Palarse antics, that dance at Wembley, being kicked off MOTD for saying a player "absolutely raped" another player in a tackle, and his smug demeanor

Novak Djokovic, another smarmy bastard that is a horrible sore loser, and as recent events surrounding COVID have shown, he's a bit of a cunt away from the court too

Lance Armstrong, the biggest cheat and also the biggest cunt in sport in recent history. Him being so successful after testicular cancer was meant to be a "you can do anything" feel good story, but that is forever tarnished by his disgusting disregard for the rules, and the sheer amount of doping he went through in those years
  • Options
    Paul Nicholls
    Bryony Frost
    Lewis Hamilton
    Wilfred Zaha
    Pardew.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

From last years news….

https://www.hamiltondecoratingtools.co.uk/

the paint brush chaps have it registered and  probably been so for many years.

He’ll be after them next then, the silly little twat
  • Options
    One consistent person on this thread has been Alan Pardew. Is anybody able, as they say, to defend the indefensible in his case?