Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent Cricket 2022

Comments

• Options
    based on nothing in particular and taking nothing into account such as conditions, in my head I always feel 350 is the par score for a 50 over game
  • Options
    need a wicket 43-0 off 9
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    need a wicket 43-0 off 9
    Two to you MOL

48-2
  • Options
    Both to Podmore
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    need a wicket 43-0 off 9
    Two to you MOL

48-2
    I do my best AA
  • Options
    160-4 from 31 overs. I would make Kent ahead, based on the run rate needed, and that none of the Kent bowlers have been carted around
  • Options
    215-6, Mulder out, surely that must be that
  • Options
    Great win! Easy in the end. 
  • Options
    All over.  Semis here we come 
  • Options
    All over.  Semis here we come 
    I enjoyed the win, but not that much!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just like the previous game, there was almost never a point until the last coiple of overs that I felt we were more likely to win, so it felt fantastic to wrap that up. As was said earlier, huge turn around from how bad we were at the start of the group games, and into the semis we go!
  • Options
    Great stuff AGAIN, Kent !!!!

Anyone fancy some dog sitting next Tuesday....
  • Options
    Just like the previous game, there was almost never a point until the last coiple of overs that I felt we were more likely to win, so it felt fantastic to wrap that up. As was said earlier, huge turn around from how bad we were at the start of the group games, and into the semis we go!
    This was FAR more comfortable than the previous 2 games, we won easily in the end. Indeed I "called it" once Mulder went to make it 214-6

The other QF was far closer, Lancs (341-7) overhauling Notts (338-8) with 9 balls to go
  • Options
    Hampshire away on Tuesday. 
  • Options
    redman said:
    Hampshire away on Tuesday. 
    Must win other wise i will get it in the neck on Wednesday.
  • Options
    Spiiiiiiiiitfiiiiiiiiiiierssssssss!!!!!
  • Options
    Who would have thunk it!!
  • Options
    Singh for Quinn is the only change from our squad for tomorrow's semi against Hants. Can't see us changing a winning side so Logan and Singh expected to miss out.

• Options
    Getting nervous already ! 
  • Options
    Is D B-D involved with the Hundred thingy or injured?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:
    At the Hundred
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    "Involved" is a bit of a euphemism. He has at least played four games (with limited success from what I can see) whereas Leaning's involvement is zero in the five weeks that he has been with his franchise. The ECB dictate that no Hundred player can play for his county so Leaning will probably not have picked up a bat from his last match in the CC on 28th July 'til the next one starting on 6th September - that's six weeks.

That said (and I might be on my own here) but I really do hope that, should we reach the Royal London Final, we pick the same team that got us all the way there. Yes it does lesson our chances not to have any of those eight or so players involved in the Hundred but I would much rather see us lose it than utilise their services. We have already seen the message sent to Robinson when this has happened and we know what is likely to happen as a result.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    "Involved" is a bit of a euphemism. He has at least played four games (with limited success from what I can see) whereas Leaning's involvement is zero in the five weeks that he has been with his franchise. The ECB dictate that no Hundred player can play for his county so Leaning will probably not have picked up a bat from his last match in the CC on 28th July 'til the next one starting on 6th September - that's six weeks.

That said (and I might be on my own here) but I really do hope that, should we reach the Royal London Final, we pick the same team that got us all the way there. Yes it does lesson our chances not to have any of those eight or so players involved in the Hundred but I would much rather see us lose it than utilise their services. We have already seen the message sent to Robinson when this has happened and we know what is likely to happen as a result.
    Well said, AA.

Mr F said exactly the same thing last night. 
  • Options
    Hampshire murdered Kent when they met at Beckenham, so even with our improved form will surely be strong favourites. The return of Podmore to our team has improved the bowling though
  • Options
    Same as and same as. Same team and we've won the toss and elected to bowl

https://www.kentcricket.co.uk/fixture/hampshire-vs-kent-spitfires-2/
  • Options
    Does anyone have commentary ?
  • Options
    Does anyone have commentary ?
    Unfortunately not!
  • Options
    Radio Solent are giving live commentary and they have confirmed that they are trying to get the sound married up with the YouTube

• Options
    Radio Solent are giving live commentary and they have confirmed that they are trying to get the sound married up with the YouTube

I've managed to tie in with BBC commentary if that helps 
  • Options
    Qadri with 2 in quick succession. 107/2