Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seat Thrower

Comments

• Options
    PopIcon said:
    MrOneLung said:
    questions 

1 - does the drummer post on here ?
    2 - does the fella whose missus he was texting post on here ?
    3 - Does the Doris he was texting post on here (asking for a friend)
    I think what we really want to know is, how did the bloke who’s Wife was being texted find out what was going on, and was it more than just text’s !!!

To find your ‘love rival’ in The Valley, leads me to believe that drummer and upset husband know each other !!!
    It's possible he'd been pounding his mates missus.
    Exactly !!
  • Options
    Wonder if he took the drum with him when he was on the job? 
  • Options
    An old mate of mine a Millwall fan as it goes, used to collect seats from aways games and then nailed them to the wall in his man cave. With the date and who he was with. When I was last at his, there must of been at least 30 nailed to the wall.
  • Options
    An old mate of mine a Millwall fan as it goes, used to collect seats from aways games and then nailed them to the wall in his man cave. With the date and who he was with. When I was last at his, there must of been at least 30 nailed to the wall.
    Does he smash them off, or does he take his tools and unbolt them…. I’m intrigued…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That’s….really weird.
    Scratch’n’sniff
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    That’s….really weird.
    Scratch’n’sniff
    Bit of prangling eh ! 
  • Options
    Does he smash them off, or does he take his tools and unbolt them…. I’m intrigued…
    Probably used a Spanner  
    👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Options
    Probably used a Spanner  
    Spanner by name, spanner by nature.
  • Options
    It is fairly obvious that with the number of free tickets there were always going to be fans of other clubs at the game. Millwall, Palace and West Ham all awayI know we have our own group of idiots but it is possible that the seat thrower was not one of our own. 
    possible but highly unlikely - we've got enough of our own these days
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    So what was the reason the seat thrower threw the seat? Was it because he was a big brave tough man? It can't be that as he is a coward not fronting up his actions. It is like your average football hooligan through the ages. I am Mr. Hard Man, then when they get caught they cry blaming everybody else! It was the naughty police or it was somebody else's fault like opposing fans. Pathetic and sad and the sooner this complete moron is caught and banned the better. Apart from potentially seriously injuring a Charlton supporter, he has wilfully damaged our shrine, The Valley.
  • Options
    If he threw his seat, surely it shouldn't be hard to work out whodunnit, come on Sherlock "Sortitahhht!!"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    Pedro45 said:
    sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    What section did it come from?
    Rear of F block lower Covered end. I hope he’s caught & banned utter moron.
    Behind where I usually sit then, I had to duck out right on the whistle today to catch the train, probably the same bellends that were starting fights a couple of games ago and got kicked out by security eventually.
    Something must have happened in the Upper North before the game as there was a bloke with blood coming out of his nose & his mates hammering on toilet doors wanting loo paper to help stop the bleeding. 
    Someone said on Facebook that the drummer got nutted apparently...
    The drummer! What’s that poor fella done wrong? 
    Few mates said they saw it happen. The drummer had been texting some blokes missus and he got captured!
    Heard the same.
    Not true unfortunately lads. He was just a mouthy  tosser as per usual for him and took a headbutt. 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    this gets better, what happened then? Prob chinese whispers 
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    shirty5 said:
    Pedro45 said:
    sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    Behind where I usually sit then, I had to duck out right on the whistle today to catch the train, probably the same bellends that were starting fights a couple of games ago and got kicked out by security eventually.
    Something must have happened in the Upper North before the game as there was a bloke with blood coming out of his nose & his mates hammering on toilet doors wanting loo paper to help stop the bleeding. 
    Few mates said they saw it happen. The drummer had been texting some blokes missus and he got captured!
    Heard the same.
    Not true unfortunately lads. He was just a mouthy  tosser as per usual for him and took a headbutt. 
    so the drummer is a mouthy tosser and got nutted for it?

sounds more convincing than him slinging it up someones doris 
    Slinging it up someone’s Doris !!!
  • Options
    Should be banned for life

Discus..... 

🥏
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Discus..... 

🥏
    Agreed.

Javelin...
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

Discus..... 

🥏
    Agreed.

Javelin...
    Let's not be too hasty now.

Shot put.....
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    shirty5 said:
    Pedro45 said:
    sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    Heard the same.
    so the drummer is a mouthy tosser and got nutted for it?

sounds more convincing than him slinging it up someones doris 
    Yeah it was one of the group that's always there that nutted him. 
  • Options
    Is it the same drummer as its always been?
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Is it the same drummer as its always been?
    no mate