Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seat Thrower

Comments

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    Pedro45 said:
    sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    What section did it come from?
    Rear of F block lower Covered end. I hope he’s caught & banned utter moron.
    Behind where I usually sit then, I had to duck out right on the whistle today to catch the train, probably the same bellends that were starting fights a couple of games ago and got kicked out by security eventually.
    Something must have happened in the Upper North before the game as there was a bloke with blood coming out of his nose & his mates hammering on toilet doors wanting loo paper to help stop the bleeding. 
    Someone said on Facebook that the drummer got nutted apparently...
    The drummer! What’s that poor fella done wrong? 
    Few mates said they saw it happen. The drummer had been texting some blokes missus and he got captured!
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Pedro45 said:
    sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    Behind where I usually sit then, I had to duck out right on the whistle today to catch the train, probably the same bellends that were starting fights a couple of games ago and got kicked out by security eventually.
    Something must have happened in the Upper North before the game as there was a bloke with blood coming out of his nose & his mates hammering on toilet doors wanting loo paper to help stop the bleeding. 
    Few mates said they saw it happen. The drummer had been texting some blokes missus and he got captured!
    What does a drummer use for contraception?

His personality 🥁
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Pedro45 said:
    sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    What does a drummer use for contraception?

His personality 🥁
    Badum tsssh!
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Pedro45 said:
    sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    bang to rights! :)
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Pedro45 said:
    sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    He should have stuck to a half time shuffle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    Pedro45 said:
    sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    Heard the same.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Pedro45 said:
    sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    A prog rock fan asked him to drum in 13/8, and he refused. It all got ugly after that
  • Options
    edited November 2021
  • Options
    Did he take a beating?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Pedro45 said:
    sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    Heard the same.
    Banging more than his drum then….. !
    Went too fast and finished quickly? 
  • Options
    Does he use the rhythm method of contraception?
  • Options
    No need for contraception he just bangs one out on his drum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc999 said:
    shirty5 said:
    Pedro45 said:
    sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    All a big misunderstanding. He asked to have a go on her bongos 
    He does think that he is a bit of a sex cymbal
    V good. I doff my (high) hat to you.
  • Options
    Bet the boyfriend lost his right tempo
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Pedro45 said:
    sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    The tempo of Valley Floyd Road for starters....

The drummer was on my train on the way home. I didn't see him, but you could bloody well hear him
    Did he get wicked?

Nah, he got off at Abbey Wood for a paradiddle.
  • Options
    Am I the only one who thinks this is all a bit disrespectful 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    questions 

1 - does the drummer post on here ?
    2 - does the fella whose missus he was texting post on here ?
    3 - Does the Doris he was texting post on here (asking for a friend)
    I think what we really want to know is, how did the bloke who’s Wife was being texted find out what was going on, and was it more than just text’s !!!

To find your ‘love rival’ in The Valley, leads me to believe that drummer and upset husband know each other !!!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    questions 

1 - does the drummer post on here ?
    2 - does the fella whose missus he was texting post on here ?
    3 - Does the Doris he was texting post on here (asking for a friend)
    I think what we really want to know is, how did the bloke who’s Wife was being texted find out what was going on, and was it more than just text’s !!!

To find your ‘love rival’ in The Valley, leads me to believe that drummer and upset husband know each other !!!
    It's possible he'd been pounding his mates missus.