Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Plymouth Argyle | Saturday 20th November 2021

Comments

• Options
    Great result, fantastic atmosphere. Job has to be Jackson’s.

Decent little run of games now before we play Plymouth again too
  • Options
    Solid result, the little run continues and we are now the dark horses in the League 
  • Options
    Ok.  JJ is doing ok.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good game, thoroughly deserved win.

Thought we were the better side fit the first half hour but misses Stockley as he could have got on the end of one of the crosses from DJ.

Then they had a good 15 mins or so and we were a bit lucky not to concede, good save from McG, and a couple of last ditch tackles.

But second half we were so much the better team, the energy was quality, the final ball was better too, we were unlucky not to have a couple more, maybe.

Dobson was quality again, Lee is a very good player for League One too.  Pearce played really well until he went off too, we need another CB in Jan of we're going to keep playing 3 at the back, given the injuries there.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    You know what....We could still win the league. I don't see many teams beating us 
  • Options
    how bad is the pearce injury?
  • Options
    how bad is the pearce injury?
    Not too bad, fell awkwardly on his leg end of first half, came back out but was struggling a bit and went back down on it a few mins into the second half. Ice and a scan and they'll take it from there, if he's strained something I imagine it'll be a few weeks out at most
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TEL said:
    The complete team performance. 

Having seen every game I still think Rotherham are the best side we have played. 

Plymouth I think will fall away as I didn't see anything to warrant the run they have been on. 

What a team! They are playing for each other. A dominant performance by Charlton. 
    It’s what Plymouth do best