Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Burton Albion vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 13th November 2021

Comments

• Does anyone know how you can get a refund? Can’t get my stream to work, really choppy
  • Kettle will even up the yellow cards soon
  • Even the Burton commentary knew of Kettle's reputation when they first saw he was in charge of this game 
  • Does anyone know how you can get a refund? Can’t get my stream to work, really choppy

What do I do if I have technical difficulties in the run-up or during the game?

Should you have any technical issues on the day of the game with the stream, please email VPSupport@streamamg.com.

• Off_it said:
    Didnt post on the preview thread but now looking at our team I cant see us winning this one.

1-0.......and the undefeated run goes for a Burton. 
    Why? Nothing wrong with the team! Washington would have started in front of Davison but that’s still a strong looking team
    Oh come on mate! Look who posted the comment.

Now, do you really, I mean really, need to ask "why?".
    Why what...?  Why did I post that we would lose. 

Maybe because we have just 2 strikers in the whole squad. Yes, another  player could score (like Lee or DJ)  but Kirk, or CBT wont trouble the scorers. 

As I said, get an injury early on to one of the front 2 then we have no recognised striker to replace him. Burstow must be on a high so he should have been on the bench. 
    Ha ha ha......point justified  !!

Ok, not an injury but none the less......we have just 1 striker to play the remaining 60 mins.
    "Point justified"?

I'll have some of what you're drinking mate - you said we were gonna lose 1-0!
    1. 35'

Post update

Attempt missed. Jason Pearce (Charlton Athletic) header from the centre of the box following a set piece situation.

• edited November 2021
    Something about Stockley is starting to get on my goat. Where's the smiley chap who played within the limits gone. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2021
    Leave Golfie alone. He said Kirk and CBT won’t score, he didn’t say nuffin about the rip roaring goal machine that is Ben Purrington.
    1. 40'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Lucas Akins.

• Brilliant play by Ben to control that long pass and win a corner
  • Off_it said:
    Didnt post on the preview thread but now looking at our team I cant see us winning this one.

Why? Nothing wrong with the team! Washington would have started in front of Davison but that’s still a strong looking team

Maybe because we have just 2 strikers in the whole squad. Yes, another  player could score (like Lee or DJ)  but Kirk, or CBT wont trouble the scorers. 

As I said, get an injury early on to one of the front 2 then we have no recognised striker to replace him. Burstow must be on a high so he should have been on the bench. 

Ok, not an injury but none the less......we have just 1 striker to play the remaining 60 mins.

Bugger that ... I want all three points from here!
  • Here we go

41' Hemmings booked for a dive in the box. #bafc 0 #cafc 1

• 41. YELLOW CARD. MacGillivray rushes out to the ball and Hemmings nips it round him before going down. Was he caught? Trevor Kettle adjudges it simulation.
  • Off_it said:
    Off_it said:

"Point justified"?

Point justified because we now only have 1 recognised striker to play out the rest of the match. Now, if Davison gets injured........
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:
    Off_it said:

"Point justified"?

Point justified because we now only have 1 recognised striker to play out the rest of the match. Now, if Davison gets injured........
    Elliot Lee is a Striker... 
  • Kettle needs to get a hold of this before it all boils over.
    .....and just let the players let off steam
  • Robinson yellow card for Oxford ,,,,,,,,,,,,, yes that one
  • Gobinsin has got been booked. 
  • Off_it said:
    Off_it said:

"Point justified"?

But that wasn't the point Todd's was replying to - look back on "show previous comments".

But I'll leave it there. I know it's futile.
  • Watford podcast keen to know what PA announcements you want to hear at  Vicarage Road  Watford Observer

Trevor Kettle.  Everything you need to know.

Feckin little HITLER.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!