Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Burton Albion vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 13th November 2021

Comments

• Arter booked in tunnel
    just mad - un-used sub booked
  • Kettle been up all night listening to Red (Taylor's Version) and been booking people like they're Jake Gyllenhaal. 
  • SDAddick said:
    Kettle been up all night listening to Red (Taylor's Version) and been booking people like they're Jake Gyllenhaal. 
    Alternatively:
    This game is Burton v. Charlton (Kettle's Version) 
  • If the ref don’t get a better grip on this in the second half, I’m afraid it’ll boil over.
  • Kettle is in his element.  

Apologies if anyone got there first, I’ve not read the whole thread. 
    Yep, done that one.

You're welcome.
  •  I can’t see that as two reds.. I watched it again in slow mo and both are at fault but it’s two yellows for me…

I can’t see us being able to appeal it because Jayden puts his hand on his face (which the ref or Lino wouldn’t have seen) but on replay you see it..

3 games for stockley and next game for Famewo will be a miss, think the ref is shocking and we need to keep heads in the 2nd or we could be missing more Vs Plymouth.
  • Linesman had the best view. Stockley needs to have a word with himself. Definitely put his hand in his face and possibly through an elbow too. Ref had to go with his linesman.

Lee is the most right footed player I've seen since I played. Deserved yellow for a bad tackle.

I didn't see the DJ yellow.

Ref did well to book the forward for diving. Also, can't blame him for booking Famewo. Hate time wasting. Especially players time wasting in the first half! Slow over rates and time wasting!

Scrappy game. Ball has been in the air a lot. Not the best to watch, but nothing to do with the ref!
  • Good to be one up. Ref the most dominant player.  

Worry we are not as intense as in previous matches.  
    Don't think we can afford to be with this particular specimen of a "referee" unless we want 11 players booked!! 
  • Someone will finish with nine this game.
    We are in trouble for Plymouth.
    One goal won't be enough.
    Dobson excellent.
    MacGillavray a bit twitchy.
    Jayesemi on a booking will go off, maybe for CBT.
    Kettle knows how to mess up a game doesn't he?
    Our fans well sustained, kudos to them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Harry Arter has been booked in the tunnel for dissent. #bafc 0 #cafc 1
  • edited November 2021
    Played well . Stockley deserved his red and we could suffer for his stupidity in the next few games . 
    I can see at least one more red in the second half but if we remain offensive and don’t sit back we can definitely win this. 
  • Proper Kettle, send 2 players off and booking a player in the tunnel who's not even on the pitch yet
  • This is going to be a fasten the seat belts second half then.
    Kettle is an egotist.
  • sam3110 said:
    Proper Kettle, send 2 players off and booking a player in the tunnel who's not even on the pitch yet
    He still owes us two yellows against Burton to even it up
  • Played well . Stockley deserved his red and we could suffer for his stupidity in the next few games . 
    I can see at least one more red in the second half but if we remain offensive and don’t sit back we can definitely win this. 
    Only one? 
  • That John Robinson football camp in the UAE looks quality.
  • Karl Robinson could get another yellow for arguing over a throw in
  • Sponsored links:

• 49' MacGillivray makes a good save at his near post to deny Powell. #bafc 0 #cafc 1
  • Kettle even has a word with Jackson before starting the second half
  • It's going to be a tense second half, but then again, I'm also watching the Ireland v New Zealand rugby, and I may need a medicinal restorative before too much longer.
  • What a save. We have not come out well so far.
  • Superb save
    1. 47'

Post update

Foul by Josh Davison (Charlton Athletic).

2. 47'

Post update

Frazer Blake-Tracy (Burton Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Good save by MacKeeper!
  • Great save CM. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!