Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

‘Fill the Valley’ - repeated for Ipswich and Cambridge Utd (p17)

Comments

• Options
    @cabbles. Agree totally. I think that is the worst part is he paying a wedge to pay a company to do a terrible job and ignoring supporters who would do for free. Getting to the point when all good will is being lost. 

• Options
    Off_it said:
    Yet another example of why a CEO is needed. 
    An experienced CEO would tell Sandgaard that this is just wrong.
    All though I doubt he would listen as he thinks he knows more than anyone else
    Like most of the people on this board. Everyone seems to think they know best.
    Well in this case we clearly do.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Off_it said:
    Yet another example of why a CEO is needed. 
    An experienced CEO would tell Sandgaard that this is just wrong.
    All though I doubt he would listen as he thinks he knows more than anyone else
    Like most of the people on this board. Everyone seems to think they know best.
    You certainly do judging by some of the stuff you post 
    Nah, I'm happy to admit I know nothing! :-)
  • Options
    Today's crowd?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Today's crowd?
    13706 (2702 Sunderland)
  • Options
    I know 6 people in Bromley that went to the MK Dons match 4 kids 2 adults. They ate outside the ground and support West Ham and Millwall.
    That didn’t happen did it 
  • Options
    Ben18 said:
    clb74 said:
    Today's crowd?
    13706 (2702 Sunderland)
    So 11,004 home fans in the ground.
  • Options
    I am willing to bet he hasn't yet realised the untapped potential of South-West London.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Shall I presume that Season tickets won't be announced too soon, if this feedback thing still needs to happen ? 
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Shall I presume that Season tickets won't be announced too soon, if this feedback thing still needs to happen ? 
    Need to confirm what league we’ll be in first
  • Options
    Ross said:
    I still find it crazy that as a lapsed season ticket holder who has only bought a handful of match tickets over the past 5 years, I’ve had no contact from the club about tickets. Surely people like me are the ones who should be enticed back?
    Do you mean no 'offer' or no communication at all? I am similar in being a lapsed season ticket holder but do get the occasional flyer and/or email but did not get any 'offers' per se.

Maybe you have inadvertently removed yourself from the marketing database - I query as I seem to recall in the RD protest window a move by some to promote this action as  a disruptive tactic. I may be mistaken however.
  • Options
    Ross said:
    I still find it crazy that as a lapsed season ticket holder who has only bought a handful of match tickets over the past 5 years, I’ve had no contact from the club about tickets. Surely people like me are the ones who should be enticed back?
    Do you mean no 'offer' or no communication at all? I am similar in being a lapsed season ticket holder but do get the occasional flyer and/or email but did not get any 'offers' per se.

Maybe you have inadvertently removed yourself from the marketing database - I query as I seem to recall in the RD protest window a move by some to promote this action as  a disruptive tactic. I may be mistaken however.
    Quite possibly that could be the case. May have a check on that. Seems so long ago now!
  • Options
    Ross said:
    Ross said:

Quite possibly that could be the case. May have a check on that. Seems so long ago now!
    I’d say check as I get stuff through the post here in West Cork.
    Its usually way after the event but I put that down to our rubbish postal system and not the club tbh 🙄🤣🤣
  • Options
    Had an email today from the club asking why I hadn't been lately (season ticket holder).......... I've only missed one game and was there at the weekend.......  :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Had an email today from the club asking why I hadn't been lately (season ticket holder).......... I've only missed one game and was there at the weekend.......  :(
    Maybe they only count those that cheer when we score...... Oh wait. 
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Me too. My response .. have you watched many matches recently!
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    I hate micromanaging😂
  • Options
    Nice of the club to acknowledge the frustration that some fans are feeling, but that letter was a little too Roland-esque for my liking.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    They only count the ones using their phone torches
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Nice of the club to acknowledge the frustration that some fans are feeling, but that letter was a little too Roland-esque for my liking.
    What do you mean?? Not an “err” or a {…} in sight.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    maybe a whoooshh moment for me?  In what way is this Roland-esque?

1. Communication, 2. Polite, 3. Included an apology, 4. Open invitation for fans to be part of consultation going forwards, 5. Clear changes being made.

I think it is great and given how at pains @Airman Brown has been in telling everyone that so many of the current initiatives are poorly thought through and how much experience he has I would hope he is one of the first to contact them and get involved.
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    Girlfriend told me that tickets for Charlton Burton are available to nhs staff for free via an app - surely they’ve had a hard enough couple of years without having to watch that shit. 

They even had the cheek to describe it as a ‘mouth watering prospect’ 😂
    Froth is a type of mouth-water, I guess.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    maybe a whoooshh moment for me?  In what way is this Roland-esque?

1. Communication, 2. Polite, 3. Included an apology, 4. Open invitation for fans to be part of consultation going forwards, 5. Clear changes being made.

I think it is great and given how at pains @Airman Brown has been in telling everyone that so many of the current initiatives are poorly thought through and how much experience he has I would hope he is one of the first to contact them and get involved.
    I think it was the wording. The mention of social media and reports of negative comments etc.
  • Options
    It struck me as another knee jerk reaction to negative posts on social media. With a push for renewing season tickets on the near horizon, just makes it seem all the more cynical in my personal opinion. 

Also seemed very long winded, I began to lose interest midway through it.

Just one more example of the club wasting a resource by going about it in a haphazard fashion and losing more credibility with existing loyal  fans whilst clutching at very few potential new fans.

Get it right on the pitch and crowds will improve. That's the time to selectively offer incentives in a professional manner rather than this scattergun approach.