Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burton Albion vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 13th November 2021 | Match Preview

124»

Comments

• mendonca said:
    In the past we've moved these games and then lost them, bringing little value in them being pushed to the right. I used to think we'll get a few players back and fit for the rearranged game, then surprise surprise, we would incur some training ground injuries. 

I like the approach and positivity about it just giving others a chance. Maybe we created a culture of comfort by always having 3 International players as they would never have to fight back into a team if they'd won. Just need to hope for that win now.
    Reposting as I really feel we've over analysed past games in this league. You just need to get on with it and give 100pc.
  • LouisMend said:
    Full comms on BBC Radio London 94.9fm and DAB today  - not on BBC website though so you need a radio 
    I just wish you'd mentioned it earlier.

They've just done a great after match round-up and interview with JJ, who incidentally has definitely got hero status now that he has had a ruck with Hasselwank. If he'd punched him in the face, I'd be sending him a lovely bunch of chocolates from the brilliant chocolatier here in La Roche sur Yon.