Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Youth Cup - u18s v Worthing - live on CharltonTV

Comments

• Options
    Great, I love watching developing players , how they progress through the ages .
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I presume if you buy the 48 hr pass tonight before the game for £4, you will get the live stream and commentary of the FA cup game on Saturday. Or is it done on a day basis?
  • Options
    Looking forward to this one - not so much the 150 miles round trip on a school night!

As @soapboxsam says we do have some very talented players at this level and I hope they all feature tonight and give a good account of themselves.

Kanu is the name on everyone's lips but having seen Karoy Anderson for the first time recently he seriously impressed me too.

Anyone else coming along this evening?

• Options
    I am there tonight. Think 5 of us going down.
  • Options
    I'll be there , divided loyalties for me tonight. Should be a great game.
  • Options
    How do you buy the stream for this please ? When I go onto purchase tickets its giving 48vhr pass etc but says it only give audio not video
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    AndyG said:
    How do you buy the stream for this please ? When I go onto purchase tickets its giving 48vhr pass etc but says it only give audio not video
    Have you registered?
  • Options
    smurfd said:
    AndyG said:
    Have you registered?
    It's ok mate sorted the 48 hrs pass gets the stream
  • Options
    It's good to see Tyreece Campbell back in the team. Last season's top scorer and already signed to a pro deal. 

I think we've named two goalkeepers on the bench, which is a little bit unusual.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    What’s going on with Karoy Anderson and Terrell Agyemang? Surprised to see neither of them involved tonight.
  • Options
    How old is Kanu (or how long before he can sign a pro deal?)

I think every time i've read an U18 match report this season he's scored. He must have bigger clubs after him.
  • Options
    What’s going on with Korey Anderson and Terrell Agyemang? Surprised to see neither of them involved tonight.
    Agyemang is now an U23. Anderson is probably being eased back into action after his injury.
  • Options
    Is Zach Mitchell the brother of Millwall's Billy?
  • Options
    I hope no 6 makes it just to see the melt down on here when his name is typed incorrectly 
  • Options
    impressed with Worthing so far
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Is Zach Mitchell the brother of Millwall's Billy?
    Billy Mitchell?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Starkey is a good Charlton name.

Impressive no.9
  • Options
    Starkey looks decent for them. 
  • Options
    0-1 
  • Options
    Great header at the back post
  • Options