Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Rotherham United | Tuesday 2 November 7:45pm

Comments

• HT 0-1
  • Gunter claiming offside? McG going to the lino to complain too.
  • Wtf is Famewo doing the last 10mins and for that goal. Idiot 
  • Aah crap
  • aliwibble said:
    Gunter claiming offside? McG going to the lino to complain too.
    Nah foul throw
  • Real shame!
    we looked right in it, up until the last 5…

famewo on a kamakazi mission, referee very poor tonight 
  • edited November 2021
    Deserved lead in my opinion. A fairly tight match but Rotherham have looked more comfortable than us.
    Do they? - they've barely troubled MacGillivray

All pomp no end product 
  • Sponsored links:

• Officials have been fucking appalling and I’m watching on stream with replays 🤬
  • To be fair Rotherham deserve that, we've been poor.

Let's see what Jackson is made of now, needs to give them a kick up the arse here.
  • edited November 2021
    We've played well enough. Needed Washington to bury one of two clear cut chances.
  • Foul throw, the ball back to the thrower looked marginal for offside, the cross looked like it could have gone out given how deep it was and nearly dropped over the back post, to a player clearly holding Gunter's shirt. How all of that culminated in a goal is slightly beyond me
  • Crewe 1-1
  • bloody unfortunate
  • edited November 2021
    We've not played well. A few bright moments but generally just more hoof ball.....which we aren't winning much in the air.
  • More than matching them I think. Washington missed an absolute sitter and it’s a different game. 

We need to calm down in possession tho. Giving the ball away far too easy.
  • DJ was asleep when the ball was headed back for the goal and allowed his man a free shot
  • Well it was coming. They are the best team seen here this season. The ref isn't helping and the Lino's have missed at least four foul throws. 

That said, Washington has missed two glorious headed chances.

If we can keep eleven on the pitch we still have a minor chance.

Is Stockley now suspended for the cup game?
  • Sponsored links:

• For the goal, throw taken short, crossed to the far post, headed back and shot goes in.
    Up the other end DJ has a shot, the keeper claims, and the ref blows up for half time.
  • Ridiculous foul throw that we can see in the west stand so why can't the lino from 2 yards away. 

Richard Wood showing what a good defender he is as Stockley is getting nothing out of him. Need to get it wide more.

Rotherham the slicker side and have some good players moving the ball about. Not our of it but next goal will be huge 
  • Much much better performance 
  • 45+2 Miller with the goal. Charlton players arguing that the ball went out of play in the build-up but the goal stands. #cafc 0 #rufc 1
  • I thought the cross went out of play.
  • ross1 said:
    Crewe 1-1
    Crewe can fuck off. We're going to finish a million points ahead of them and they're going to be turned into a bowls club 
  • ross1 said:
    WE are the only game in League 1 without a goal ....................... sorry if this goes wrong
    GRRRRRRR!!!!
  • I thought it looked like the cross went out of play but can’t really tell from behind the goal 
  • Very very tight but we dropped intensity slightly in the last ten minutes.  Washington had two very good chances that half but never looks like scoring from open play despite his all round good game. 
  • Getting pretty fed up watching Famewo think he's playing FIFA. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!