Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fifa 22

Comments

• Options

shine166 said:
    Unpacked ‘rule breaker’ Diaby card and also Bale yesterday while linking my EA account to my Amazon Prime. It’s well worth doing, as you get packs and a pick of players each month. 

My God just done the twitch , i got Kante untradeable, no rulebreaker but very happy with that. Also got Cancelo but not really going to get in my side with Hakimi, even Walker is a back up. 
    Yeah unfortunately mine was too, great sub though to replace sancho/sterling near the end. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    I need more patience and to work on the sbcs, all I bother with is the gold upgrades 
    I find this year i have completed alot more SBC's , i dont do every one , but feels like they are easier to do. Marquee Match ups is always an easy one can just use players in club. Because you technically only need to win 7 matches in rivals, although promotion obviously just feels like you can get the wins and concentrate on SBC's or objectives more.

Tempted to try do weekend qualifying later, first attempt so doubt i'll get in.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    I need more patience and to work on the sbcs, all I bother with is the gold upgrades 
    I find this year i have completed alot more SBC's , i dont do every one , but feels like they are easier to do. Marquee Match ups is always an easy one can just use players in club. Because you technically only need to win 7 matches in rivals, although promotion obviously just feels like you can get the wins and concentrate on SBC's or objectives more.

Tempted to try do weekend qualifying later, first attempt so doubt i'll get in.
    Really regretting wasting so many players on the gold upgrades now I've looked at MM !
  • Options

Got me to Div 2 in Rivals and Rank 2 in Weekend League every week so far

Next purchase will be TOTW Hernandez or any TOTGS Serie A players (probably won't be many as none of them have stood out in the group stages so far)
  • Options
    Ended up 4 wins and 4 losses first attempt at Champions weekend, felt a couple were 50/50 so confident i will get in as only fell one short. 

Currently in between whether to play fabinho or Veratti Rulebreaker, both have their merits. I feel Fabinho is too good to leave out. 

Current line up now 4-2-2-2 

GK: Donnurama
    RB: Hakimi OTW
    CB: Kimpembe
    CB: Varane
    LB: Robertson
    CDM: Kante
    CDM: Fabinho/Verratti Rulebreaker 
    CAM: KDB
    CAM: Gundogan Rulebreaker
    ST: Kane
    ST: Aubameyang

Plays pretty well at present, in Division 3 still but granted haven't played as much rivals of late bar the getting the 7 wins but winning a couple then losing a couple. 
  • Options
    If anyone is doing SBCs a lot, do the 78+ player pick one, got Rulebreakers Bamba and Kessie, plus De Jong, Haaland, TAA and Sergio Ramos from doing 15 of them
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    If anyone is doing SBCs a lot, do the 78+ player pick one, got Rulebreakers Bamba and Kessie, plus De Jong, Haaland, TAA and Sergio Ramos from doing 15 of them
    Nice, just got immobile on me first go. Been chipping off the sbcs the last few days and got fk all of real use so far. 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Will do thank you, will report back if i get anyone worthwhile.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Will do thank you, will report back if i get anyone worthwhile.
    First two: Busquets, Rashford, not bad as Rashford normally OP on this game. i might do another 5 at some point later
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    What difficulty do people play on?

I’m playing mostly on Legendary but having been playing FIFA solidly every year for 10+ years so there’s part of me that thinks I should be able to have a go at ‘Ultimate’ difficulty.

I’ve tried it on a few occasions and got absolutely slaughtered each time. I’ve scored a few goals, but conceded 6-7 in each. Every time the opposition gets the ball near your box, it’s like it’s an automatic goal for them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:
    What difficulty do people play on?

I’m playing mostly on Legendary but having been playing FIFA solidly every year for 10+ years so there’s part of me that thinks I should be able to have a go at ‘Ultimate’ difficulty.

I’ve tried it on a few occasions and got absolutely slaughtered each time. I’ve scored a few goals, but conceded 6-7 in each. Every time the opposition gets the ball near your box, it’s like it’s an automatic goal for them.
    I only play squad battles, the standard is world class , previous years would be legendary and even Professional if im doing an objective. Not really fussed about getting a good rank just use for objectives solely. Haven't done a career yet and normally start there and then jump into FUT
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    8 x 78+ pick, no such luck Rashford the best one, not terrible as getting higher rated players in exchange. might do a few more
    Busquets, Rashford, Paul Lopez,Fabian, Saka,Azpilicueta, Rafinha, Shaw. 

update another 5 opened, trash. Suppose pot luck, on the bright side generally you will get a 80+ so improved fodder i suppose. Just nothing amazing for me thus far. 

• Options
    Has anyone considered a Charlton past/present team in ultimate team? To be fair none of the current side have anywhere near enough stats but karlan grant now has a special card and I’m sure Gallagher will get an inform. Central Defence/keeper is sorted with pope, gomez and konsa
  • Options
    Champs85 said:
    Has anyone considered a Charlton past/present team in ultimate team? To be fair none of the current side have anywhere near enough stats but karlan grant now has a special card and I’m sure Gallagher will get an inform. Central Defence/keeper is sorted with pope, gomez and konsa
    This is what I regularly do 
  • Options
    Any players I’m missing that would be a good addition? 
  • Options
    Francis coquelin in midfield.

• Options
    edited November 2021
    Aribo, jonjo 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Bielik or Aribo - You can sob at what could have been then ;)

RB: Carl Jenkinson
  • Options
    Currently eyeing up some cheaper icon cards like Scholes, to put in my Premier league based team. Anyone know what they do to chemistry? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Icons orange link with every player, and green link to other icons or players of the same Nationality
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Icons orange link with every player, and green link to other icons or players of the same Nationality
    Legend cheers, il report back with my new lineup 
  • Options
    Was doing the fiendish part of the league and nation sbc and unpacked Kane lastnight! Nice coincidence after that game. Ended up buying pogba instead of the Scholes Icon as it seemed a lot of $$
  • Options
    My girlfriend came home with this last night (she's a good lass).

How wooden is the acting during the game's intro with Mbappe and Henry. Had me laughing.
  • Options
    I'm finding the gameplay in this game really good this year, I'm not the best FIFA player in the world (I don't really bother with skill moves etc) but in season 1 I got to elite league, and in this season so far I'm already in division 2 after 15 games and went 5-1 in champions playoffs, gave away the last 3 games because I didn't care about getting rank 1 after qualifying for weekend league. 

Problem is every team I play seems to be the same, I've lost count of the amount of times I've played against teams with a mixture of the following in them:

Donnarumma Courtois
    Hakimi Kimpembe Marquinios Kounde Varane Mendy
    Wijnaldum Fekir Nkunku De Jong Llorente Kante Pogba
    Messi Salah Sane Vinicius Jr Neymar Mbappe Benzema Ben Yedder

It's so samey, and it becomes really boring in the top leagues with threaded through balls, low crosses, lofted passes and short corners all being spammed by the pro and elite players, whereas I prefer to play a passing game, pulling strikers short and playing give and go passes combined with counter attacking runs and wingers who like to cut inside and shoot. 
  • Options
    My First Owners Club has come on a treat. Made Elite, but at Div 2.2 at the minute. David TOTW and Dante are both beasts 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    sam3110 said:
    I'm finding the gameplay in this game really good this year, I'm not the best FIFA player in the world (I don't really bother with skill moves etc) but in season 1 I got to elite league, and in this season so far I'm already in division 2 after 15 games and went 5-1 in champions playoffs, gave away the last 3 games because I didn't care about getting rank 1 after qualifying for weekend league. 

Problem is every team I play seems to be the same, I've lost count of the amount of times I've played against teams with a mixture of the following in them:

Donnarumma Courtois
    Hakimi Kimpembe Marquinios Kounde Varane Mendy
    Wijnaldum Fekir Nkunku De Jong Llorente Kante Pogba
    Messi Salah Sane Vinicius Jr Neymar Mbappe Benzema Ben Yedder

It's so samey, and it becomes really boring in the top leagues with threaded through balls, low crosses, lofted passes and short corners all being spammed by the pro and elite players, whereas I prefer to play a passing game, pulling strikers short and playing give and go passes combined with counter attacking runs and wingers who like to cut inside and shoot. 
    Fair point, i think most leagues have those players bar the odd game. This year the market is really odd, really low for most players, because its been easier to get players it takes a bit of enjoyment out of the grind so to speak too. 

Agree the gameplay is good this year, but don't really like the new seasons format. No relegation is an odd one, also only 7 wins needed each week, i know you can still go up divisions etc but preferred the old one. Champs play off, i have only attempted once and was 4/4 so missed out narrowly. Previously i only played the odd one anyway so not too fussed with that part either if im honest. 

I have alot of those players mentioned, although have been trying to do alot of SBC's this year which in the past i haven't. The only problem is it feels impossible to fit them in properly or they just aren't good enough. 

Hakimi OTW, i got early and untradeable and he has been brilliant, use Gundogan RB and Rice Numbers up (not sure of him yet, between him and Verrati RB) 
    Bench: Kudus ( decent but would be tricky to get him in) Simeone, Assensio, Insigne, Bergwijn, Kostic, Berghous, Kluvert, Texiera & Andre Silva, half aren't on the bench but all special cards i wont really use.  I did slightly adjust team to get Simeone, Ass & Isigne in for a change, just my normal team please better, i'd use Ass' more if i could fit in. Simeone and Kudos the best of the rest. Lopes RB, i haven't even tried Donnurama is good for me.
  • Options
    Can someone explain the breakdown of playing online on FUT? How do you progress through leagues etc ?
  • Options

Got bored trying to compete online, with the shitty tactics and identical teams (plus I don't have the time). Decided to stick to squad battles and have fun with my team. Just picked up Bobby Moore, Giggs and have turned morientes into a CAM
  • Options

First proper sbc completed lastnight.