Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fifa 22

Comments

• Options
    arny23394 said:
    James86 said:
    My Team. Just got into Div 5 on rivals. Played 20 games. Won 16 drawn 4. Got in to Div 1 last year. PS5. Prefer this Fifa. More tactical and plays how football should be played in my eyes. 
    Really like that team. Not sure how they can class Barella as a CDM though.
    I changed him myself to CDM. Stick a Shadow on him turns in to a proper B2B midfielder. It’s working. 
  • Options
    James86 said:
    arny23394 said:
    James86 said:
    My Team. Just got into Div 5 on rivals. Played 20 games. Won 16 drawn 4. Got in to Div 1 last year. PS5. Prefer this Fifa. More tactical and plays how football should be played in my eyes. 
    Really like that team. Not sure how they can class Barella as a CDM though.
    I changed him myself to CDM. Stick a Shadow on him turns in to a proper B2B midfielder. It’s working. 
    Fair play. Never done ultimate team, always stuck to online seasons.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Been playing alot so far, with my OTW guaranteed from the ultimate edition i got Hakimi , which is a shame he is untradeable as he goes for 300k. That said he is decent and i have built a hybrid team to utilize him.

5-2-1-2, Slightly a shame as i like wingers but probably plays more like a 352 in game

De Gea
    Hakimi, Ramos, Gomez, Kyle Walker (packed and put there to see if it works like previous years and it does) Robertson 

Thiago/ Gueye
    Foden
    Aubameyang / Tony IF

Foden & Auba are my main men , Tony not far behind and the wing backs, quite a balance formation surprisingly but have the full backs i send forward when i feel needed. Division 6 so far, not sure when to try to play the weekend league as i am quit busy the next few weekends, also have a feeling you will be up against the proper grinders so probably not worth it for the first couple. 
  • Options
    I'm Division 6 too so far, 17 wins 1 draw 2 losses. 

Using a Serie A team but have packed a few top Prem players, got KDB in a 2 player pack last night and Sterling in a 7.5k pack, so I'm thinking of switching to a Prem team, but some of the other players are stupid expensive (Varana, VVD, Gomez, Walker, CR7 and Bruno)
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    I'm Division 6 too so far, 17 wins 1 draw 2 losses. 

Using a Serie A team but have packed a few top Prem players, got KDB in a 2 player pack last night and Sterling in a 7.5k pack, so I'm thinking of switching to a Prem team, but some of the other players are stupid expensive (Varana, VVD, Gomez, Walker, CR7 and Bruno)
    Far better than me lol i think last time i checked i had 40 wins/ 5 draws/ 40 ish loss i have had some good streaks in there too, still think its not going to balance out yet as people are still building teams normally go between division 3-5 so assume ill be somewhere there. 

I packed Dembele which meant i could buy Gomez/ Robertson. My whole side is trade able bar my OTW Hakimi so i have options, also i can field a 84/100 la liga team currently so just going with it, but quite enjoy this team at the mo. Normally i like 433 or 4132 so use wingers more
  • Options
    41212 wide is interesting this year, the wingers seem to tuck in on defense a lot, it leaves the full backs a bit exposed but I have them on stay back, and Hernandez and Cuadrado are quick enough to keep up with most in game. Chiesa and Dybala are beasts for me so far, and Immobile seems to be able to score with either foot from anywhere within 22 yards
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    Are you playing next gen PS5 or PS4/Xbox? PS5 is far more dynamic, they use a completely different engine for it, but it is so much more realistic as a result. Pro gamers are not liking it based on the Podcasts I listen to, as they can no longer spam Worldy skill moves to break those less able. Playing the game like you would in real life with patient build up, crosses, through balls exploiting pacey strikers etc is the way it has gone on the next gen version. Old gen, same play as last year.

Really enjoying it, as the next gen version definitely allows me to play to my strengths and I am now a game away from Div 4.
    I’m on PS5 and I’m enjoying it now I’m not using Charlton & getting matched with 4/5 star teams. Definitely the best fifa yet, but still quite a few things wrong with it. 

- player switching is fucked
    - holding r1 when defending to get another player to press doesn’t really work
    - fouls don’t appear to be a thing in this game unless you absolutely maim someone
    - keepers as usual are ridiculous 
    - the drop back tactic where the other team have 4 defenders just standing in front of the goal - every fucker seems to use this online, drives me mad.
    I drop the defence back like the rest of them, but make sure that I have either left and right CAMs or LM/RM with the finesse trait and ideally high long shot stats too. Grealish is the best long shot finesse scorer I have used so far, Milito is none too shabby and Insigne works well. I score a lot of long rangers against the dropped defences. If in the first half, they adjust second and then I get them in over the top. Tactics are so bloody important as are formation match ups/counters.
  • Options
    Main team having tried Prem and Bundes teams to lesser effect so far
  • Options

I have dished out a lot of rage with this side. Many max chems will be helping no doubt.
  • Options

Played about 40 FUT games and here's where I'm at so far. I know some of the chemistry is off, but I'm not really good enough enough that to matter at the minute. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone play career mode? It's my favourite as I get fed up with FUT as I'll climb up a few divisions then get absolutely mullered by a 15 year old kid who doesn't leave his bedroom and plays 50 games a night! 

I'm top of L1 with Charlton just after xmas. I find it a lot tougher this year and I really have to dig in to get some results. Only signing I made was Dion Charles from Accy who I play up top in a 4-3-3 with Leko and Kirk out wide. 
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    Played some online seasons as Charlton yesterday - first 3 games I played RB Salzburg, Besiktas & Fenerbache - turned on restrictive matchmaking to give me a team closer to Charltons level and I’ve had PSG twice & Celtic once. Believe it or not, Inniss struggles to keep up with Mbappe & Neymar.
    You get a buzz out of beating five star teams with Charlton though - Especially if they're an English side because the opposing player probably knows they just lost to a club in the third tier.
  • Options
    agim said:
    Anyone play career mode? It's my favourite as I get fed up with FUT as I'll climb up a few divisions then get absolutely mullered by a 15 year old kid who doesn't leave his bedroom and plays 50 games a night! 

I'm top of L1 with Charlton just after xmas. I find it a lot tougher this year and I really have to dig in to get some results. Only signing I made was Dion Charles from Accy who I play up top in a 4-3-3 with Leko and Kirk out wide. 
    Yep, I'm about 12 games into my 2nd season and I'm 15th in the championship, playing at legendary level, I won league one on the final day, on previous fifas I've wrapped it up well before then so it's been tougher, the jump to the championship is bigger as well. One or 2 bad passes and your getting torn apart
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Haven't touched career mode, usually start one before i play online. Haven't attempted Champs weekend yet, although qualified weeks/ ages ago. In division 3 currently

Yes the two CM are CAM, i know i need to change that i dont have that position change and dont want to pay £3k + for it. 

Hakimi, only one untradeable. Initially was playing 5212 to accommodate but switched to this more recently and plays well. 

Got points early doors for buying early FUT edition, but generally only the odd pack luck. Varane is £300k, so always an option to sell and buy someone else but still working out whether to keep him as supposed to be one of the best CB in the game. 

Kane is better than previous games as doesn't feel as slow and plays ok, Auba is the main man scores from everywhere with a hunter and pace. Foden is a key player too and the wing backs.

• Options
    If you switch Foden and Bernardo they will both get full chem, just switch back in game if you prefer Foden further forward.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    If you switch Foden and Bernardo they will both get full chem, just switch back in game if you prefer Foden further forward.
    I will do that cheers, didn't realise that would work. Only just got Bernado (cant do his SBC), Foden is so good CAM cant see myself changing him unless get Bruno

How did that increase Chem? they are the same club/ same league and similar links bar english one to Kane. It worked just confused how when both CAM. Also i might even just try like that and worst case change Foden in game, he can play anywhere really. Was using Thiago previously ahead of Fabinho and liked him alot so that spot not really sure who works better just trying different combos. 
  • Options
    I will do that cheers, didn't realise that would work. Only just got Bernado (cant do his SBC), Foden is so good CAM cant see myself changing him unless get Bruno

How did that increase Chem? they are the same club/ same league and similar links bar english one to Kane. It worked just confused how when both CAM. Also i might even just try like that and worst case change Foden in game, he can play anywhere really. Was using Thiago previously ahead of Fabinho and liked him alot so that spot not really sure who works better just trying different combos. 
    Foden has two strong links from the CM spot whereas bernardo only has one strong and one normal.
  • Options
    As CEL said its just because Foden gets 2 strong links out of 4.

There is actually a way to get Wijnaldum on full chem too. If you switched it to 4231, it would mean only Varane was on 7 chem - although you'd need a couple of position changes.
    Again you could just switch back in game.
  • Options
    My Son is asking is there any way or restore Career Mode on Xbox?
  • Options
    Unpacked ‘rule breaker’ Diaby card and also Bale yesterday while linking my EA account to my Amazon Prime. It’s well worth doing, as you get packs and a pick of players each month. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Unpacked ‘rule breaker’ Diaby card and also Bale yesterday while linking my EA account to my Amazon Prime. It’s well worth doing, as you get packs and a pick of players each month. 
    Agreed I got to RTTK cards in mine last week
  • Options

Here's where my teams at now, still only really playing squad battles. Il definitely pre order nect year to get the bonus stuff. 
  • Options
    Nice team that. Here is mine, almost all unreadable sadly but sitting in Div1 on rivals, really struggling to hit elite though.
  • Options
    Purchased Bruno F yesterday but he's a bit meh for the money, any suggestion what other Premier league CM I could replace him with ? 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Purchased Bruno F yesterday but he's a bit meh for the money, any suggestion what other Premier league CM I could replace him with ? 
    De bruyne is the best prem CM I have used.
  • Options
    De Bruyne, for someone more defensive minded the Rulebreakers Onyeku is pretty decent too, and Pogba, whilst a bit slow for a lot of people, is a beast at long shots and creating space.

Did the Heroes SBC the other day and got Di Natale, he is crazy good, finishing 99, shot power 99, attacking positioning 99, he's agile, semi decent in the air and quick too, best player i have used by a mile
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    De bruyne is the best prem CM I have used.
    Where do you play KDB? I have both him and Foden and currently playing 41212, swap KDB and Foden around between CM/CAM for now as only just got him. 
  • Options
    I need more patience and to work on the sbcs, all I bother with is the gold upgrades 
  • Options
    I need more patience and to work on the sbcs, all I bother with is the gold upgrades 
  • Options

shine166 said:

My God just done the twitch , i got Kante untradeable, no rulebreaker but very happy with that. Also got Cancelo but not really going to get in my side with Hakimi, even Walker is a back up.