Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Milton Keynes v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 17th August | Match Thread

Comments

• Clare has lost it since the goal.
  • Just pass to DJ
  • Outswinger (?) goes out to Dobson and back to our keeper, but our attacking play is interrupted by the ref giving a free kick against Clare.
  • DRAddick said:
    ross1 said:
    1-1 Parrott
    Adkins and his clean sheets eh ?

Much rather try to win 5-3 than draw 0-0. 
    No comment when we start very well and score. Straight in with a comment when we concede. 
    At this point, you're just a miserable parody of yourself. 
    By the time I went to comment about us going 1-0 up it was 1-1. Not my fault we conceded with 2 mins of going ahead 

Yeah, of course. Like a few weeks ago when we scored in a friendly and your immediate comment was "he took it with the wrong foot". Sure something else happened to stop you from being positive then too. As I said, parody. 
  • Innis lucky not to be booked and sent off for that handball. 
    Rubbish ref ?

Or on our side ?
    Rubbish ref making bad decisions in both directions. Lots of weird free kicks already. 
  • Spell of pressure from MK, but DJ wins the ball back, gets the ball to Washington and into the area. Only cleared as far as Dobson but he's fouled near the sideline for our free kick.
  • Not great is it?
  • Cmon lads... Thats just a stupid foul
  • I don’t want to get on his back but Albie’s set piece delivery is shocking. 
  • Morgan takes but it's cleared, and then he runs into the back of the MK player to give away a free kick near the corner of their area.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not great is it?
    He grins more than LB though 
  • edited August 2021
    He’s hit a couple of poor out swinging corners but otherwise Albie has been dropping his set pieces into good areas but, excellent goal aside, there’s been a bit of a lack of black shirts attacking them. 
    Didn’t we score from an albie set piece delivery?
  • God we’re awful! 
    Look shaken every time the oppo attack, and nothing in our attack! 

Midfield seriously lacking, these 3 won’t play together much this season fingers crossed! 

Promotion far from happening this season
    Only scored once from it so far tonight 
  • Lots of hard work from DJ, but his attempted cross is blocked, we try to switch to the left and end up goign all the way back to McG
  • edited August 2021
    wmcf123 said:
    Not great is it?
    He grins more than LB though 
    Haven't you got over LB yet?  He doesn't think about you at all.
  • Better again these last couple of min
  • edited August 2021
    Settled back into this game now after the equaliser, and def back on top, now just make it pay 
  • Now Clare in the area has a shot, but it's blocked.
  • Sponsored links:

• Albie's cross too short followed by some decent pressing by the boys - 36'
  • Leuth said:
    I don’t want to get on his back but Albie’s set piece delivery is shocking. 
    Only scored once from it so far tonight 
    Yes but the next six have been tripe. 
  • Guessing once our patience has been rewarded and we get the 3 top league one midfielders we need, this midfield will be a thing of the past.
  • Famewo not looking great. 
  • Erk, we're all over the shop defensively here. Heroic challenges let down by the second ball. Luckily we get down the other end with DJ, who gets a throw.
  • Oh dear, that was a woeful cross from Dobson.
  • MK have a shot from distance but it rolls wide.
  • We do look a bit lightweight in the middle of the park. What loans will we bring in, I wonder ?
  • Better the last 5-10. If we sure it up at the back this game is winnable.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!