Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Milton Keynes v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 17th August | Match Thread

Comments

• Dobson is not that good is he. 
    Average player in a average team
  • Need to get in some rejected league 2 players to strengthen the midfield perhaps
  • Honestly if we insist on playing like this then we really need good full backs. 

I think Matthews has been alright but Gunter has been godawful at left back AGAIN. His attacking play is non existent.
    Gunter is a RIGHT BACK. Playing him at LEFT BACK and expecting him to be an attacking full back is daft.
    Yep madness. It will make such a difference to our play if we have a natural left back there. Madness we haven’t got one in yet. 
  • Midfield severly lacking. Don't see the point of playing any of them to be honest. Lots of running around but zero quality.
  • Is the poor form and shit football going to hurt our chances of bringing players in late in the window? 
  • Honestly if we insist on playing like this then we really need good full backs. 

I think Matthews has been alright but Gunter has been godawful at left back AGAIN. His attacking play is non existent.
    Gunter is a RIGHT BACK. Playing him at LEFT BACK and expecting him to be an attacking full back is daft.
    Yep madness. It will make such a difference to our play if we have a natural left back there. Madness we haven’t got one in yet. 
    Because Purrington makes so many goals 
  • Cmon Albie... Dont lose your head with a silly challenge like that
  • Albie has no brain
  • Sponsored links:

• TBF Gunter is not much better at right back. Awful with the ball at his feet. liability
  • edited August 2021
    MKD look miles better than us - effing embarrassing. 

• We give away so many cheap free kicks.
    1. 74'

Post update

Foul by Sean Clare (Charlton Athletic).

2. 73'

Post update

Warren O'Hora (MK Dons) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• 75' Morgan booked after catching MK Dons' Watson with a knee. #mkdons 2 #cafc 1
  • wmcf123 said:
    Honestly if we insist on playing like this then we really need good full backs. 

Because Purrington makes so many goals 
    Scored a decent one at Wembley tbf 
  • What’s Steve Brown chatting about? That’s definitely a booking 
  • If Morgan is the answer what question are we asking? 
  • Collision between Morgan and their Watson on the touchline by their bench. Morgan gets booked.
  • FFS Browny. Hes had more than enough warnings.Steve Brown is starting to get on my tits.
  • Sponsored links:

• Albie, frustrated by his own lack of talent, thrust kicks an MK Dons player, earning a yellow card
  • Midfield severly lacking. Don't see the point of playing any of them to be honest. Lots of running around but zero quality.
    No worries the 36 year old saviour is coming on. 
  • God, Steve Brown loves the sound of his own voice. How do I mute him?
  • Can't win every game. 
    Can't win.
    Every game.
    Any….
  • Watson on for Dobson
  • Morgan booked - another chance for them ti whip it in, from which they nearly scored  75'
  • Croydon said:
    Is the poor form and shit football going to hurt our chances of bringing players in late in the window? 
    What you mean WE actually are going to bring in some players…mmmm…??
  • FFS Browny. Hes had more than enough warnings.Steve Brown is starting to get on my tits.
    Yeah it’s a bit much sometimes 
  • Freekick comes into our area, and a shot over the bar. Watson coming on for Dobson now....
  • Watson on, complete game changer.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!