Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Milton Keynes v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 17th August | Match Thread

Comments

• Shit defending for the goal but that game from Morgans stupid fucking challenge. 

I try to stay positive but Morgan has nothing to offer...bin him off
  • Has Kirk even touched the ball yet?
  • 1StevieG said:
    Jesus
    How tall is he…?
  • 64' Famewo makes an initial block, but the ball comes back in and somehow makes its way to Eisa in a crowded box who finishes. #mkdons 2 #cafc 1
  • BIG test now lads ffs, don't just capitulate, we need this game...show the backbone we know you have
  • Croydon said:
    There's no way Eisa scores 20 goals this season. He's useless 😂
    He's not mate. He misses loads but always gets goals. Gets himself into lots of good positions but needs 5 chances to score 
    Bingo. :-(

Used to watch him do this for Greenwich Borough. 

Infuriating misses but an out and out goalscorer.

Wished we had signed him.
  • If Elewere is the answer, what is the question? 

I'm sorry but NONE of the youngsters are good enough to be playing regular league football
  • sammy391 said:
    Shocking defending 
    gonna say it now, don’t think Adkins will be here the whole season at this rate
    He'll walk and say there's been broken promises. 
  • Shocking defending. 

Shite 
  • Get Jephcott off!
    We have some right plums on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2021
    Jokers.

Look about as solid as a bowl of Jelly. And that all came from Morgans Ridiculous attempt at a challenge.
    Will the boy ever learn?
  • edited August 2021
    Elerewe! Don't need a another RCB! Why spend a million in Tucker! Blah blah blah
  • Shit defending for the goal but that game from Morgans stupid fucking challenge. 

Thats his one mistake this evening... Was so much time between that foul and the goal as well - Cant be blaming the goal on him, not when the players in the box just gawped at the ball as though they'd never seen such an object before

He's been alright this eve, but that challenge was brain-dead 
  • Andy Nelson come back, all is forgiven
  • Can't win any game. 
    Fixed it for you. 
  • OOOH!! Dobson cross, and Kirk's in a good position but it's flicked away from him before he can get to it, and he's offside anyway.
  • I keep hearing about Jayesimi’s pace, have I missed something?
  • Honestly if we insist on playing like this then we really need good full backs. 

I think Matthews has been alright but Gunter has been godawful at left back AGAIN. His attacking play is non existent.
  • Sponsored links:

1. 66'

Post update

Offside, Charlton Athletic. George Dobson tries a through ball, but Jayden Stockley is caught offside.

• Can't win every game. 
    But we could lose them all…
  • If TS thinks this side is close to being ready, he’s delusional. Sign.Some.Players!
  • BIG test now lads ffs, don't just capitulate, we need this game...show the backbone we know you have
    Not sure about “know” - try “hope”! 
  • sammy391 said:
    Shocking defending 
    gonna say it now, don’t think Adkins will be here the whole season at this rate
    He'll walk and say there's been broken promises. 
    Agreed, 
    Or it’ll be such a mediocre season that it’ll be mutual consent 
  • Going down?
  • We'll be lucky to finish mid-table at this rate.
  • Just seen the goal on Sky. Awful defending. About 6 players standing in a line & let Eisa slide it in. 

No worries though as I'm sure we will be fine when we sign a couple of loanees in 2 weeks time.
  • edited August 2021
    Funny, I thought the only reason we were shit was because Bowyer was such a meany weany.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!