Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Milton Keynes v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 17th August | Match Thread

Comments

• Collision between Famewo and Parrott near the outside of our area, and then something off the ball between the two of them? Ref has a word.
  • Mid Table team - 3 games in and it's like nothing has changed, playing a kid at centre back and a right back at left back. 
  • sammy391 said:
    Shocking defending 
    gonna say it now, don’t think Adkins will be here the whole season at this rate
    He'll walk and say there's been broken promises. 
    And he would be right 
  • Ball's down the other end, and we have a throw near the halfway line.
  • We’ve not once given the ball to Kirk in 15 mins. Our tactical approach is appalling. Adkins needs to sort his life out.
  • J BLOCK said:
    Mid Table team - 3 games in and it's like nothing has changed, playing a kid at centre back and a right back at left back. 
    Something’s changed, we’re bloody worse than we were last season!
  • Two goals from needless challenges from midfield players
  • Elerewe! Don't need a another RCB! Why spend a million in Tucker! Blah blah blah
    Literally no-one has said that
  • DJ has a free kick given against him for trapping the ball between his legs?
  • Sponsored links:

• are we going to pick up any points before the transfer window closes
  • Honestly if we insist on playing like this then we really need good full backs. 

I think Matthews has been alright but Gunter has been godawful at left back AGAIN. His attacking play is non existent.
    Gunter is a RIGHT BACK. Playing him at LEFT BACK and expecting him to be an attacking full back is daft.
  • I keep hearing about Jayesimi’s pace, have I missed something?
    You should see him when the fried chicken comes out in the post match buffet - shifts like stink!
  • Mac Gillvray is a spectator in our penalty area. 
  • J BLOCK said:
    Mid Table team - 3 games in and it's like nothing has changed, playing a kid at centre back and a right back at left back. 
    We are not a mid table team with this squad - we are utter guff and simply need to target staying up with this team.

we simply have to get 6-7 top league one players in by the deadline. Or 3-4 to aim for mid table.

it’s not being negative it’s just being realistic 
  • are we going to pick up any points before the transfer window closes
    We’ve got a whole one already!
  • That went past 5 players. Fuck off. I still hate half this mob.
    20.02 ValleyGary says:  Get in. What a change 3 days make. There is potential in this team.

21.11 ValeyGary says:  That went past 5 players. Fuck off. I still hate half this mob.

:):):)  
    But he did say half…😂😂
  • Midfield is non existent. These new boys have not improved us
  •  Would the mindless dogmatic optimists please stand up? 
  • Nice bit of interplay between Clare and Dobson, but Dobson gets caught in possession.
  • Sponsored links:

• 20th as it stands.  Lowest position ever?
    1. 71'

Post update

Scott Twine (MK Dons) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 71'

Post update

Foul by Sean Clare (Charlton Athletic).

• I’ve been pretty supportive of TS so far but it fucks me off that we haven’t moved quicker for a loan LB when we know Gunter should not be playing more than 10 minutes a game in that position.

Patience is starting to look more like ignorance.

• Still outside the drop zone - can't afford to concede any more goals.
  • TS will be getting some stick if he does not invest in the squad.

Too lightweight and lacking quality all over the pitch. No leaders on the pitch.

Mid table may be a tall order if we keep playing like this. 
  • Baby Deji cuts the ball out but MK back in possession again.
  • Dobson is not that good is he. 
  • Any danger of giving Kirk the ball???
  • edited August 2021
    WPAddick said:
     Would the mindless dogmatic optimists please stand up? 
    I'll stand up as having been an optimist.  I'll leave the mindless dogmatism to you.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!