Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who is going tonight?

13»

Comments

• SamB09 said:
    Whats the benefit of being “proper charlton” just curiouss..
    A pair of lucky socks and a calendar 😉
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Belv said:
    Has anyone else been credited with CAFC cash rather than loyalty points after last night’s abomination?
    Yes
    The final insult, if ever there was a game deserving of loyalty points it was that one.
  • Just been reading through this, grim apart from the odd year. Lots of recent games attended and as usual disappointing results.

Charlton Athletic - Cup history | Transfermarkt
  • Just been reading through this, grim apart from the odd year. Lots of recent games attended and as usual disappointing results.

Bloody hell, 7 years since we got past the third round of the FA Cup. League Cup performances have been generally awful for 15 years too. 
  • se9addick said:
    Just been reading through this, grim apart from the odd year. Lots of recent games attended and as usual disappointing results.

Bloody hell, 7 years since we got past the third round of the FA Cup. League Cup performances have been generally awful for 15 years too. 
    Our entire history has been woeful in the League Cup. Says it all when our most successful manager in the comp is Dowie
  • Belv said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Belv said:
    Has anyone else been credited with CAFC cash rather than loyalty points after last night’s abomination?
    Yes
    The final insult, if ever there was a game deserving of loyalty points it was that one.
    My cash has now disappeared but no Loyalty points to date.

I really need those points so I am in the right category for our lucrative trip to Salford in the FA Cup…..
  •  MStuartPerm said:
    Belv said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Belv said:
    Yes
    My cash has now disappeared but no Loyalty points to date.

I really need those points so I am in the right category for our lucrative trip to Salford in the FA Cup…..
    Ah yes, same.

So now we’ve been rewarded with absolutely nothing for turning up for that. 
  • No not going tonight, not many there.
  • edited August 2021
    Had a bit of the ‘football for a fiver’ vibe to it in the lower West. Lots of people wandering around after kick off aimlessly trying to find their seat, taking selfies etc.

Made the experience of the evening so much better…
    We will still probably lose.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:
    Had a bit of the ‘football for a fiver’ vibe to it in the lower West. Lots of people wandering around after kick off aimlessly trying to find their seat, taking selfies etc.

Would have helped if those unfamiliar with the West Stand knew that there IS no block WSD, as indicated on our tickets ! 

How difficult can it be to get the directions corrected ????

AND to ensure all the turnstiles are working/open ? 

Perhaps we need a COO at our club ....

Ah...
  • cafctom said:

Would have helped if those unfamiliar with the West Stand knew that there IS no block WSD, as indicated on our tickets ! 

Ah...
     Putting numbers on the seats would also help.
    We will still probably lose.
    Still wouldn’t score!
  • cafctom said:

Me boy went with his mate last night.
    His mate had never been to a football match.
    His mate said never again, too many people moaning about the time it took him to find his seat.
  • cafctom said:

Ah...
    Isn't D block the small block below the Directors Box? 
  • My mate bought my ticket & gave my name for the 5 points to be added.
    He gave me my ticket and it said Ryan Somebody on it :smile:
    That's 5 crucial points I'm down, probably like Charlton by the end of August.
  • My mate bought my ticket & gave my name for the 5 points to be added.
    He gave me my ticket and it said Ryan Somebody on it :smile:
    That's 5 crucial points I'm down, probably like Charlton by the end of August.
    I thought your name was Ryan, Ryan.
  • I went with my son-in-law, a Saints fan. Oddly he quite enjoyed it. I tend to go to these games to see the younger players being tested, and to sit in a different part of the stadium.