Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who is going tonight?

Comments

• edited August 2021
    Four hundred mile round trip, nah you’re alright and I know after 65 years support I’m not proper Charlton 😉.
  • VFR4life said:
    Anyone know if the ticket office is open to buy tickets for tonight game prior to KO
    Shuts at 5pm, but you can still get them online
    Are saying you can’t buy tickets at the ground before the game . That would be ridiculous 
    Course your can.

cos if you can’t we’ve a number one for the Piss and Moan list!
  • I’m hoping for a clean sheet win, a clean sheet win, we will win.
  • The Fanackapans & 2 eldest grandkids will be there.
  • Charlton playing at home, means I'm here.
    Outside the Anchor luverly. 
  • VFR4life said:
    Anyone know if the ticket office is open to buy tickets for tonight game prior to KO
    Are saying you can’t buy tickets at the ground before the game . That would be ridiculous 
    I may be wrong, I just checked the ticket office opening hours and it says it shuts at 5
  • Charlton playing at home, means I'm here.
    Outside the Anchor luverly. 
    Not good enough mate.
    The life you've got you should be at every home and away game.
  • Is it on Charlton TV if you're tuning in from abroad of course? 
  • lonman said:
    Still got a free ticket if anybody wants it ? 
    Give me a tenner and I'll take it.
  • edited August 2021
    VFR4life said:
    I may be wrong, I just checked the ticket office opening hours and it says it shuts at 5
    It is what the OS says.
    Presumably is wrong? 
  • Sponsored links:

• lonman said:
    Is it on Charlton TV if you're tuning in from abroad of course? 
    I don’t think it is other than audio
  • lonman said:
    Think just audio 
  • Like others have said when the club take the competition seriously so will I.  
  • VFR4life said:
    It is what the OS says.
    Presumably is wrong? 
    Yeah, I assume it’s correct. 

It says you can get tickets before kick-off on a Saturday, but it closes at 5pm on Tuesday.
  • VFR4life said:
    It is what the OS says.
    Presumably is wrong? 
    Yeah, I assume it’s correct. 

It says you can get tickets before kick-off on a Saturday, but it closes at 5pm on Tuesday.
    I think that means on non match days.
  • Will be there with my 2 boys
  • A passenger has been taken ill on a train at Lewisham and as a result of this, trains running through this station may be cancelled, delayed or revised.

This is expected until 18:30.

https://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/travel-information/live-travel-information/service-disruption

• lonman said:
    do you know what country you have to be in ??
  • edited August 2021
    a few years back, i'd have gone but i'm done with any form of cup game now until things are restructured and they become first team games again - if we get into the quarter finals of the fa cup i might just be tempted as the club might take it seriously - anything before that i've vowed not to go again 
  • Sponsored links:

• i was there against bradford in the 850 for the full members at selhurst so trust me ive done my time but enough is enough with these half arsed matches - would sooner watch a game in the local park 
  • Ticket office is open. 
  • RedChaser said:
    Four hundred mile round trip, nah you’re alright and I know after 65 years support I’m not proper Charlton 😉.
    Not sure about 65 mate.

• RedChaser said:
    Not sure about 65 mate.

I know I look a lot younger but wasn’t born yesterday 😉.
  • Tonight’s my night to press wild flowers. I’m gutted. 
  • Love islands on instead
  • Can only go on Tuesdays because of work so I’m there 
  • Whats the benefit of being “proper charlton” just curiouss..
  • Has anyone else been credited with CAFC cash rather than loyalty points after last night’s abomination?
  • Belv said:
    Has anyone else been credited with CAFC cash rather than loyalty points after last night’s abomination?
    Yes