Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who is going tonight?

Comments

• Washing my hair
  • Yes I’ll be there. 
  • How much is it? I might be tempted.
  • Shining my balls. Genuinely assumed it'd be on CharltonTV or another service... Really disappointed. 
  • I'll be there
  • edited August 2021
    Me 👍🏼 But I’ll probably regret it when I find we are playing our under 16’s reserves. 
  • Working. Then again if I wasn't working I wouldn't go unless I was paid to, and even then I'd probably not turn up.

Just no interest in the cup, only the FA Cup mildly excites me but usually we play a bunch of kids in that too and don't take it seriously. I long for a big cup run that culminates in an away day to a huge team, closest we've got to that was Spurs away in the cup, and more recently the ill fated journey to Sheffield United
  • Playing 5 a side. No brainer what to do
  • Sponsored links:

• When Charlton turn up so will a lot of people.
  • Still got a free ticket if anybody wants it ? 
  • Yes and bringing my elder niece as her boyfriend wants her to support Watford. She refers to Charlton as 'we' to wind him up.
  • When Charlton turn up so will a lot of people.
    It's a shame this doesn't work in reverse 
  • When Charlton start taking the competition seriously then I'll start going.
    In the meantime I'm going to Oxford Saturday  at least they will be trying to win this game. 
  • Not likely. At the Ovall watching a one day cup game.
  • I'm going. Missing the first 4 home matches due to weddings, so thought I'd head down this eve for my valley fix
  • I’m out … 
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know if the ticket office is open to buy tickets for tonight game prior to KO
  • I was going . All trains buggered from Biggleswade to London Bridge thanks to someone throwing themselves under a train . Oh well 
  • I was going . All trains buggered from Biggleswade to London Bridge thanks to someone throwing themselves under a train . Oh well 
    Yeah im currently stuck in Hitchin trying to get home. Think there's been an 'incident' near Hatfield.
  • VFR4life said:
    Anyone know if the ticket office is open to buy tickets for tonight game prior to KO
    Shuts at 5pm, but you can still get them online
  • Yep. Only live three stops on the train from the ground, so can leave at 7pm and be there comfortably before kick off. 
  • Urgent sock draw re-arrangement needed.
  • VFR4life said:
    Anyone know if the ticket office is open to buy tickets for tonight game prior to KO
    seriously? can you just not rock up tonight and get a ticket?
  • VFR4life said:
    Are saying you can’t buy tickets at the ground before the game . That would be ridiculous