Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v AFC Wimbledon | Tuesday 10th August | 7:45PM | Match Preview | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Only team in League 1 over the first 2 games not to score a single goal. 

• Options
    On Saturday we can bring DJ and Innis in which adds a bit to our threat but we are gong to have to defend well.
  • Options
    “We’re shit, and we know we are”
  • Options
    Ridiculously depressing some of you lot. 
    So what was good about that performance and the one last Saturdsy.
  • Options
    Ha!  We are still shit after all this old bollocks in the last few years...
    Something doesn't add up for me
  • Options
    Squad looks even weaker than last season.
  • Options
    How did Ipswich get on today? 
  • Options
    Only team in League 1 over the first 2 games not to score a single goal. 

Oxford to win to nil on Saturday is a good shout unless we bring in a few players. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come let’s wait for Happy Adkin to give us his massively positive view on this one…… 

Sorry the stink coming from the valley is getting stronger every day. 
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    it's over ?

• Options
    Squad looks even weaker than last season.
    Because it is
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Completely different team and 1-0 defeat. Meltdown about a lack of signings, squad depth and not taking cups seriously.
    Like the RRR news tonight was so predictable.
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    We desperately need some pace to go beyond Stockley and a player that has a good touch. 

We win so many knockdowns and produce nothing. There was no point chasing Stockley with our current set up I’ll be honest.
    This I said 10 mins ago on here Stockley needs to play in a 2 for me.
    Of course he does, the whole set up is dreadful.
  • Options
    Why?

We are in 4 completions this year. 
    We have gone out of one of them already with a whimper because we have not got a squad that is fit for purpose. 
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    The performance against massives is a foundation to build on and tonight blooded the youngsters and be honest...does anyone give a shit about the cup?

My point is that people on here are just over the top about everything. 

Support the team and stop typing utter, pointless shit. 
  • Options
    You spelt realistic wrong 
  • Options
    Normal cup tie .. why we don’t start first team it’s only first week of the season after all mind you we been doing it for years ..

anyway Ipswich lost at home to Newport with the great Bonne Fraser Barry all playing …. 
  • Options
    Has Nigel's fulfillment and enthusiasm for life got Thomas into thinking he's some sort of master turd polisher??

He ain't. Get your f*****g cheque book out!
    Don't you think thay one of the reasons why TS chose NA for manager as he likes to promote the youth. TS wont be spending much money. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    msomerton said:
    Anyone defending these 2 games... I want whatever they are on. At least if we are going to lose let's look like scoring at some point 
  • Options
    It's a worry but still very early days. We are currently weaker than we were last season so we all know what needs to happen. I guess we need to give it time and hope we bring in reinforcements over the next few weeks. Hope we can pick up decent return of points during this period.
  • Options
    Just had the mortgage money on us to get relegated 14/1
  • Options
    Has Nigel's fulfillment and enthusiasm for life got Thomas into thinking he's some sort of master turd polisher??

Don't you think thay one of the reasons why TS chose NA for manager as he likes to promote the youth. TS wont be spending much money. 
    Apart from the 800,000 already spent and the 500,000 on the Crewe table you mean 
  • Options
    You spelt realistic wrong 
    No my spelling is spot on. 

The "glass half full" thing is so boring. So we lost in the carabao cup...who honestly cares...just another excuse to dig out the club, NA, TS and anyone else they feel like...
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    We desperately need some pace to go beyond Stockley and a player that has a good touch. 

We win so many knockdowns and produce nothing. There was no point chasing Stockley with our current set up I’ll be honest.
    This I said 10 mins ago on here Stockley needs to play in a 2 for me.
    Of course he does, the whole set up is dreadful.
    The question is why we bought him when Adkins doesn't play 2 up top isn't it mate.
  • Options

I don't think NA came here expecting that to be the case. He'd have expected a strong squad backed up by youth, not a squad of youth. He left Hull because of the owners, he won't stay here long with this squad.
  • Options
    Last 20 we had a fair few first teamers on and we still looked toothless. Thought we did okay Saturday but tonight showed just how weak our squad is.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!