Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Those early bird season ticket 'benefits' - 2022-23 season discussion from p8

Comments

• Options
    iainment said:
    Is anyone who is worked up by this letting the club know?
    If not moaning is pointless.

Remember, in the words of Bill Parcell, you should expect nothing, blame no one and do something.
    Quite. 
    I’m not particularly bothered by this whole situation, but I would be interested to see a club statement about it. 
    The way a club deals with its PR, (regardless of whether it’s a big or small issue or whether it’s positive or negative) can speak volumes.
    I’m sure the club are aware that some people are a little put out, so they ought to address it, in my opinion.
  • Options
    The issue isn't what the benefits are, its the perception of being treated like half wit customers by the commercial team rather than fans by the club
    Perception by who though? Among our group we found it funny. It isn't costing us anything and whoever came up with the idea deserves the piss taken put of them but thats it. 

If anyone is a half wit it is the wombat who came up with the idea and the bugger wombat who signed it off. 

My only sensible input would be to guess that because everything got hived off and subbed out under the previous regime the licence holders for the club shop and bars weren't over the moon about having their profit margins affected and this was the best compromise 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    The issue isn't what the benefits are, its the perception of being treated like half wit customers by the commercial team rather than fans by the club
    Perception by who though? Among our group we found it funny. It isn't costing us anything and whoever came up with the idea deserves the piss taken put of them but thats it. 

If anyone is a half wit it is the wombat who came up with the idea and the bugger wombat who signed it off. 

My only sensible input would be to guess that because everything got hived off and subbed out under the previous regime the licence holders for the club shop and bars weren't over the moon about having their profit margins affected and this was the best compromise 
    Their margins wouldn't have been affected though, surely it's just subsidised by the club.
  • Options
    Imagine the confusion,when you hand over your 20% off beer voucher to the clever Man/women behind the counter. 
  • Options
    Club relaunching the Fans Forum this month. I wonder what will be on the list? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Imagine the confusion,when you hand over your 20% off beer voucher to the clever Man/women behind the counter. 
    Simple - make drinks a fiver…
  • Options
    Chucked mine away
  • Options
    The covering letter with my son’s season ticket (under 21s) was blank so had no details for the free ticket, didn’t know if this was an error or that concession tickets were not offered it.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    All the club had to do was put the season ticket prices up by £30 after early bird.
    I was humming and eee.rrring.
    Looked at the early incentives.
    Wasnt really bothered by them and when I see the prices weren't going up gave me extra time.
    Purchased season ticket Saturday extremely happy with the price not going up.
    I'll have my free ticket for the Crewe game please mate.
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    Anybody bellyaching about receiving extra stuff, for free, over and above the thing you paid for just go take a long walk off a very short pier not forgetting to fill your pockets with stones
    Oxygen wasters all of you
    Don't look back just get lost and get the hell out of the way of actual human beings with lives to live
    Hungover?
  • Options
    The covering letter with my son’s season ticket (under 21s) was blank so had no details for the free ticket, didn’t know if this was an error or that concession tickets were not offered it.
    My 2 under 18’s had a code for the free ticket (just don’t get the club shop discount voucher) 
  • Options
    Carter said:

Conjures up all sorts of images!
  • Options
    You are right, perhaps the bugger wombat could be used as a motivational aid to improve performance of the bar staff. 

If you start mincing when someone asks for more than 2 drinks you are removed from the front line and shut in a cupboard with the bugger wombaf for 15 minutes 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    My 2 under 18’s had a code for the free ticket (just don’t get the club shop discount voucher) 
    Thanks, he got the two discount vouchers just no words on the paper, I have emailed the ticket office.
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Carter said:
    You are right, perhaps the bugger wombat could be used as a motivational aid to improve performance of the bar staff. 

If you start mincing when someone asks for more than 2 drinks you are removed from the front line and shut in a cupboard with the bugger wombaf for 15 minutes 

New mascot to bring fear to the opposition 
    Does it have a permanent erection?
  • Options
    How do we get the free bumper handbook before first game of season?
  • Options
    After years of being run into the ground it’s obvious the Club was going to take time to get things right.
    Surely this is something the Fans representative should be taking onboard & taking back to the Club so that things can change going forward.
    Rome wasn’t built in a day.

If you feel that strongly about it, pass it onto the Fans rep & let them do the job they’ve been asked to do.
    If all you want to do is whinge on a forum? Bore off.
  • Options
    How do we get the free bumper handbook before first game of season?
    In the post.
  • Options
    If only 60 people are allowed in at one time to the club shop with potentially 9000 wanting to use their voucher the queues are going to be mad
  • Options
    If only 60 people are allowed in at one time to the club shop with potentially 9000 wanting to use their voucher the queues are going to be mad
    Can you use it online ?