Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Something nice happened today

Comments

• MrWalker said:
    My missus filled up the car with petrol. Unbelievable scenes. 
    Diesel car then? 
    Electric 
    Worse than that, she poured it in the wind screen wash tank.
  • She put in $20 which basically covers me turning the engine on. Mustang problems.
  • Saw a rainbow over Makro's and Valley House this evening. It's a sign!

• Saw a rainbow over Makro's and Valley House this evening. It's a sign!

Who were you waiting for?
  • My missus filled up the car with petrol. Unbelievable scenes. 
    ‘cuz your car is diesel?
  • Household all received negative PCR tests yesterday, meaning kids could go in for their last day of term today.

The boy is full of snot and has a cough. So, he has a cold that most haven't seen for 18 months or so and the school is absolutely fine with it. Happy days!!!
    Are you trying to tell us you need help writing him a note? (I know you're Millwall)  ;)

Only kidding. Good news on the PCR tests at least
  • Sponsored links:

• Just got back from footy at Goals were my fat bellied footy team beat a slightly less fat bellied team.  A rare event nowadays.
    5-a-side is 90% fitness
  • edited July 2021
    Just got back from playing 90 mins as a right wing back.

What I struggle for in pace I made up in hard work and good passing. 2 assists and a skied shot as we won 6-4. Covered 4.25 miles too 😂

Roll on the next two years and I might be able to do a half decent job for a vets team.
  • Are you good with animals? 
  • Well I do work for an animal charity 😂
  • Bought pints at the bar
  • Just arranged a bagpiper for my Dad’s service, Dad was Scottish and served in Malaya, asked if he could play Mull Of Kintyre (for obvious reasons 🔴⚪️)
    Might be worth contacting his regimental association as well - my Dad was REME and for his funeral the REME Association sent a flag bearer with a REME Assoc flag to lead his coffin into the crematorium - no charge, just out of respect 
    @Lordflashheart Thankyou will look into something like this, So far have arranged for the piper to lead the car down the crematorium drive.
  • Just arranged a bagpiper for my Dad’s service, Dad was Scottish and served in Malaya, asked if he could play Mull Of Kintyre (for obvious reasons 🔴⚪️)
    Might be worth contacting his regimental association as well - my Dad was REME and for his funeral the REME Association sent a flag bearer with a REME Assoc flag to lead his coffin into the crematorium - no charge, just out of respect 
    @Lordflashheart Thankyou will look into something like this, So far have arranged for the piper to lead the car down the crematorium drive.
    Which regiment did he serve in ?
  • Sponsored links:

• He was in the Royal Army Medical Corps 
  • We’ve just bought a treadmill.
    Collecting it tomorrow.
    Now this may not be a ‘something nice’ for many but after contracting Lyme 6yrs ago I thought I’d never be able to run again.
    Happy Smudge.
    Sounds pretty nice to me!
    Collecting it tomorrow.
    Now this may not be a ‘something nice’ for many but after contracting Lyme 6yrs ago I thought I’d never be able to run again.
    Happy Smudge.
    Certainly brought a smile to my face. Well done!
    https://www.ramcassociation.org.uk/

There you go - click on the Branch Location tab, they have branches in London, Aldershot, Maidstone, Ramsgate and Eastbourne - for my Dad we contacted the South East REME Assoc who sent a flag bearer from the Ashford branch (I am assuming you are South East, but if you are not I am sure there is a branch of RAMC near you)
    Collecting it tomorrow.
    Happy Smudge.
    Everyone can do with an extra clothes horse  ;)
    🤣🤣
    We had one before we moved to Ireland & it was used constantly.
    But we bought that one & now this one from people who used it exactly like that.
    So pretty much brand new for half the price 🤩
    https://www.ramcassociation.org.uk/

There you go - click on the Branch Location tab, they have branches in London, Aldershot, Maidstone, Ramsgate and Eastbourne - for my Dad we contacted the South East REME Assoc who sent a flag bearer from the Ashford branch (I am assuming you are South East, but if you are not I am sure there is a branch of RAMC near you)
    Plymouth!
    But thanks will certainly look into it 🙌