Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ukraine vs England - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    We want 5!!
    We want 5!!
  • Options
    Erm... Lads... I dont this Ukraine lot are that good at dealing with headers
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I'm so sure we'll lose, that I'm now confident of a win... If that makes sense?
    See. It wasn't madness.
  • Options
    Worst defensive set up at corners, and they keep doing it 😂
  • Options
    Is it just my TV, or, from a distance, does it look like Mason Mount has been blacking up?
    Is your TV showing Mason Greenwood instead?
  • Options
    So what are we going to find to criticise about this performance or team selection?
  • Options
    Total dismantling job 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully Bellingham will be given some game time - Was a lot of talk about how Pedri was the youngest player to appear in the QFs yesterday so us to pinch that record
    Yeaaa... take that you Dago!!!
  • Options
    Maguire off for Mings? Would make sense.
  • Options
    I can see us getting 1 or 2 more here

• Options
    Perfect performance from England, scoreline reflects how ruthless they’ve been 
  • Options
    Ukraine must me crapping themselves every time we have a corner now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best performance of the tournament by a mile
    There will still be a few on here who slaughter Southgate….it’s only Ukraine etc etc….
  • Options
    Even with the subs this team is stacked.
  • Options
    Best performance of the tournament by a mile
    There will still be a few on here who slaughter Southgate….it’s only Ukraine etc etc….
    After how we played in the World Cup against them, I dont think Sweden would have been much harder
  • Options
    Zonal marking is just terrible especially if nobody even attempts to get a head on it.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    No need to bring Foden on. Good time to give Rashford a run. Surprised he didn’t give Chilwell some minutes rather than get Trippier back on. But GS clearly knows what he’s doing.
  • Options
    Ukraine look proper beaten. 
  • Options
    What was that kick by Pickford? 
  • Options
    Pickford doing his best to give them a consolation goal, and they still screwed it up
  • Options
    Still not conceded either