Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carabao Cup 21/22

Comments

• Options
    Scouse not English

hate em
    Agreed - absolutely vile bunch. 
  • Options
    Mane is one of the absolute worst for playing to win free kicks rather than..you know..trying to play football. 
  • Options
    Been a good first half and the second kicks off with the hospitality area opposite the TV camera almost totally empty. 

It's absurd. 
  • Options
    Mount should be 2-0 up on his own
  • Options
    Mount should be 2-0 up on his own
    So glad he isn’t 
  • Options
    Mount needs to add goals to his game cos at the moment he doesn’t offer anything more to England than we have with other better players
  • Options
    Van Dijk screaming “I didn’t even touch the ball” when the screen showed the offside but he did foul James so he’s involved in the play.
  • Options
    No way was that offside. I've seen so many goals given, even in the VAR era, when a player who doesn't touch the ball is offside. 
  • Options
    Games gone so soft, fking VAR
  • Options
    Van Dijk screaming “I didn’t even touch the ball” when the screen showed the offside but he did foul James so he’s involved in the play.
    But the other way around I bet they wouldn't give a penalty. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    🤣 Var is dog shit.
  • Options
    Difficult decision but probably the right call. At least the Ref had the chance to look at it which should have happened with the Everton non penalty yesterday.
  • Options
    VAR is awful, how are they using it to disallow that goal, but Keita is still on the pitch after a studs up challenge on Chalobah that wasn't even deemed to be worth a second look?
  • Options
    That disallowed goal was the correct decision in my eyes. Yeah you can’t stand in an offside position and block players. By all means block players but you’ve gotta be onside.
  • Options
    That disallowed goal was the correct decision in my eyes. Yeah you can’t stand in an offside position and block players. By all means block players but you’ve gotta be onside.
    Is the right answer.
  • Options
    No surprise it's going to extra time but it's been a decent game for a 0-0.
  • Options
    Victims to lose on penalties would be a nice result
  • Options
    But the other way around I bet they wouldn't give a penalty. 
    That’s because the defender can’t be offside. The goal was ruled out for offside not a foul.

Was the forward offside? Yes

okay, is he interfering with play? Yes, he’s blocking the challenging defender.
  • Options
    Lukaku and Werner live offside
  • Options
    That is a bullshit VAR call as well. Looking at the lines on the pitch he’s onside. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That is a bullshit VAR call as well. Looking at the lines on the pitch he’s onside. 
    His arm wasn’t. 
  • Options
    Outrageous on Mendy if Keps comes on
  • Options
    Seems weird

Mendy is a class keeper.

Not sure this obsession Chelsea have with playing Kepa for penalties, like he is the best keeper in the world at saving them
  • Options
    Should have refused to come off
  • Options
    How was that Lukaku goal offside, I don't get it
  • Options
    Kepa has saved 7 of 24
    Mendy has saved 2 of 32

excluding shootouts
  • Options
    His arm wasn’t. 
    But you can't score with your arm. Or has the rule changed?
  • Options
    Really wouldn't be happy if I was Mendy. Ok,  it seems that Kepa has played in the rounds to get there but if you've been the keeper for 120 mins you should be the keeper for the pens.

Would have loved Kepa to have had a shot to save, spilled it & Liverpool scored.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    How was that Lukaku goal offside, I don't get it
    Something to do with someone from one side being in front of a defender from the other side.
    So my wife tells me.
    me? Haven’t a clue.