Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carabao Cup 21/22

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Third round draw.

Arsenal v Wimbledon

Ffs.
    Alphabetical ball numbers, wouldn’t have been us 
    Arsenal were ball 32 and Wimbledon were ball 1. Not sure which alphabet you’re using!
    AFC Wimbledon isn’t it?

Think Arsenal were 32 as they played tonight 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Third round draw.

Arsenal v Wimbledon

Ffs.
    Arsenal were ball 32 and Wimbledon were ball 1. Not sure which alphabet you’re using!
    So it was alphabetical with the exception of the three ties tonight that were assigned 30-32..! If we were in the draw, we’d have been ball 4 and got Swansea at home.

https://www.efl.com/news/2021/august/carabao-cup-round-three-draw-ball-numbers-confirmed/
  • Options
    Not us anyway

• Options
    Third round draw.

Arsenal v Wimbledon

Ffs.
    So it was alphabetical with the exception of the three ties tonight that were assigned 30-32..! If we were in the draw, we’d have been ball 4 and got Swansea at home.

https://www.efl.com/news/2021/august/carabao-cup-round-three-draw-ball-numbers-confirmed/
    Just say Solly….
  • Options
    Quite funny seeing Arsenal fans getting carried away with a win when they fielded a full strength lineup against what was predominantly a championship sides U23 team.
  • Options
    Afc wimbledon have got a plum draw away at Arsenal. Great evening out for the fans and a nice pay day for the club.

When oh when, are we going to take the cup competitions seriously so that could be us for a change? 
  • Options
    Millwall at home to Leicester is not too shabby
  • Options
    Afc wimbledon have got a plum draw away at Arsenal. Great evening out for the fans and a nice pay day for the club.

When oh when, are we going to take the cup competitions seriously so that could be us for a change? 
    This - reminds me of when we would've had Spurs away at Wembley a few years back in the F A Cup. A midweek away day at Arsenal would've been epic
  • Options
    Why do we do it to ourselves…🥺😩
  • Options
    West Ham beat Man City on penalties.
    First time in 5 years City have lost in the league cup.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2 penalty shootouts yesterday, 2 tonight
  • Options
    Did anyone else see the West Ham v Man City shootout?
    quite possibly the worst camera angle I’ve ever seen.

Who or why they decided to show it from behind the goal I don’t know.
  • Options
    West Ham have now knocked the last 6 winners of the league cup out this season.

It'll be good to have a different winner this season, i just hope it's a lesser club and not Chelsea or Liverpool. 
  • Options
    Arsenal
    Tottenham
    West Ham 
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Leicester
    Brentford
    Sunderland

i mean that’s sickening that one of the top 5 in that list will prolly win it 
  • Options
    Arsenal
    Tottenham
    West Ham 
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Leicester
    Brentford
    Sunderland

As standard with all domestic cup competitions, Arsenal will get a home draw, most probably Sunderland. They are the luckiest b*stards ever known to man with their cup draws.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Arsenal
    Tottenham
    West Ham 
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Leicester
    Brentford
    Sunderland

As standard with all domestic cup competitions, Arsenal will get a home draw, most probably Sunderland. They are the luckiest b*stards ever known to man with their cup draws.
    Tbf spurs usually get fairly lucky with draws... the difference is they usually bottle it anyway haha.
  • Options
    West Ham have now knocked the last 6 winners of the league cup out this season.

It'll be good to have a different winner this season, i just hope it's a lesser club and not Chelsea or Liverpool. 
    West Ham then?
  • Options
    Hope Sunderland win it to prove that it can be done if you take it seriously.
  • Options
    Hope Arsenal get Spurs, Chelsea get Liverpool, west ham get Leicester away and lose, then that'll be 3 more big clubs gone.

Would love Leicester or Brentford to win it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope Arsenal get Spurs, Chelsea get Liverpool, west ham get Leicester away and lose, then that'll be 3 more big clubs gone.

Hope Brentford lose it in the last minute
  • Options

They won’t win it - was at the game last night and they made hard work of beating a dire Stoke team.

Alfie started but was AWOL for most of the time he was on the pitch. His confidence looks shot and he needs a loan out in my opinion.

• Options
    bobmunro said:

They won’t win it - was at the game last night and they made hard work of beating a dire Stoke team.

Alfie started but was AWOL for most of the time he was on the pitch. His confidence looks shot and he needs a loan out in my opinion.

I know just the place. Put a word in for us, please.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

I intend to!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Had actually forgotten about Alfie's existence
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Had actually forgotten about Alfie's existence
    Same. Often keep a look out for our old players but completely forgot about him.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    bobmunro said:

Brentford made 8 changes for the match

Talking of former players, Fosu came off the bench
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

More likely to go on loan to Millwall...
  • Options
    Spurs v West Ham
    Arsenal v Sunderland
    Brentford v Chelsea
    Liverpool v Leicester 
  • Options
    West Ham, Arsenal, Chelsea & Liverpool