Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My dog

1235»

Comments

• Greenhithe, can I just give a wee tip going forward.
    If, as a consequence of the apparent success of the antibiotics, it is a tick born infection. Once the course is complete be mindful of not feeding your dogs anything sugary. These infections love sugar & this could cause flare ups.

I know most dog owners are very careful with their dogs diet but it would be remiss of me not to mention it.

Give Freddie a big cwtch from his number 1 fan in Ireland xx
    I will do. We generally keep him away from anything sugary but are prone to giving him the odd end of an ice cream as a treat. Ill let the family know because as you say and as has a lot of people on here it really looks like a tick infection. 
  • edited June 2021
    You never see Redmidland and Harry Grout in the same room do you? 

Anyway - i cant reply to all of them but some of your posts re affirm my faith in humans and how much i love dogs and especially my little fella. We were preparing for a hole in our life i couldn't handle and all now seems well. As for not owning your dogs- anyone that wants to "own" anything has a hole in their soul. In fact mu dog owns me i reckon.   

Big love lifers,
    Dear god not you as well @Greenhithe I was approached by a couple of builders in Coventry last year as I was queuing to buy a sandwich, who asked me if I used to play Harry in Porridge, even said I sounded like him when I ordered my food!! Peter Vaughn who played him was only 32 years OLDER than me and died in 2016!! Lol
  • You never see Redmidland and Harry Grout in the same room do you? 

Anyway - i cant reply to all of them but some of your posts re affirm my faith in humans and how much i love dogs and especially my little fella. We were preparing for a hole in our life i couldn't handle and all now seems well. As for not owning your dogs- anyone that wants to "own" anything has a hole in their soul. In fact mu dog owns me i reckon.   

Big love lifers,
    Dear god not you as well @Greenhithe I was approached by a couple of builders in Coventry last year as I was queuing to buy a sandwich, who asked me if I used to play Harry in Porridge, even said I sounded like him when I ordered my food!! Peter Vaughn who played him was only 32 years OLDER than me and died in 2016!! Lol
    32 years older!!
    That would make him 164😉
  • You never see Redmidland and Harry Grout in the same room do you? 

Big love lifers,
    @Redmidland hasn’t been seen since that photo of him sitting on the sofa, he was eaten shortly after the picture was taken - @T_C_E has hacked his CL account and is posting messages to hide the crime - the dogs needed an extra long walk that day to run off their larger than normal dinner 😉
    I don’t feed them that much fat with their grub 😉
  • T_C_E said:
    You never see Redmidland and Harry Grout in the same room do you? 

Big love lifers,
    @Redmidland hasn’t been seen since that photo of him sitting on the sofa, he was eaten shortly after the picture was taken - @T_C_E has hacked his CL account and is posting messages to hide the crime - the dogs needed an extra long walk that day to run off their larger than normal dinner 😉
    I don’t feed them that much fat with their grub 😉
    Cheeky bastard!!!
  • Greenhithe, how's your dog doing?