Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Croatia - Match thread

Comments

• Options
    Don’t mind if he starts Walker next game but he needs to be off here. It’ll improve us.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    We have one of the best striker's in Europe;
    Some how we need to supply him. I'm not talking about Sterling. Feed Harry.

• Options
    We have one of the best striker's in Europe;
    Some how we need to supply him. I'm not talked by about Sterling.

Thats the beauty of having Kane... He's going to drift in and out of games, hasnt had any service as yet so not overly bothered by his performance

One of those who'll get a goal out of nothing 
  • Options
    If I was manager I'd tell Kane he's got 15 minutes to get into this game or he's off. 

Currently adding nothing to our attacks. 
  • Options
    Dropping back deep doesn't help the team. 

The moment the ball goes up top he's nowhere to be seen. Should be playing off Sterling and not 15 yards behind him. 
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    Leuth said:
    This booing is worse than vuvuzelas. Bring back vuvuzelas, in fact
    What I don't understand is booing when their national anthem is being played. That's a bit over the line I think. 
    I guess you’ve not seen an England game before. It’s standard for the Neanderthals who support our team. 
  • Options
    now becoming Chelsea TV. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You’d think they would just shut the roof if the shadow is causing so many problems.  ;)
  • Options
    Sterling has been Keith Jones in disguise first half.
  • Options
    Agents Pep, Jose & Jurgen have done a great job. Get the ENGLISH players to change their traditional mode of play so they end up playing 5 yard passes going nowhere. Playing a lone striker with bits & pieces midfielders playing off him. Kane not won anything all half & the supporting strikers are left picking up the scraps. 
  • Options

The moment the ball goes up top he's nowhere to be seen. Should be playing off Sterling and not 15 yards behind him. 
    Well I think Kane got a couple of assists this season didnt he? 
  • Options
    So glad to hear Eriksen is doing about as well as can be expected in hospital. 

You knew it was bad from the pictures but hearing the Danish team doctor talk about it is so scary.

I don’t know how they played another 50 minutes of football...
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    Sterling has been Keith Jones in disguise first half.
    Praise indeed. 
  • Options
    Mirroring every England performance ever and that’s thanks to Southgate. We’re looking scared and watching Croatia dictate play.

Great.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Id take a scrappy 3-0 win all day long.
  • Options

I’m blaming the Sun. It’s all Rupert Murdoch’s fault.
  • Options
    Fair play to Southgate he’s made world class attackers look absolutely awful.

Even in Spurs system Kane could play. Something is wrong.
  • Options

Kier Starmer: "This government should be brought to task. Why was either the stadium or the Sun not moved? We have had months to plan for this weather and the Labour Party will call for a full public enquiry."
    Not only a public inquiry, but a judge led inquiry, as that makes it much more serious.
  • Options
    Kane looks like he can't be arsed.
  • Options
    Don’t think our fullbacks have overlapped more than once each?

That’s how you take sides apart. I don’t know why we’re not doing that?
  • Options
    Kane has been playing this way for months, Spurs have sucked the life out of him. He’s not the same player he was in 2018.
  • Options

Well I think Kane got a couple of assists this season didnt he? 
    Not with the quality of his passes today. Awful performance so far.