Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hodgson calls it a day.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Scousers are the Devil’s spawn.
  • Options
    Jury is still out a bit on Nuno given he basically had a load of good players gifted to him by Mendes, and Palace have a big rebuild on.

Unfortunately it seems a decent appointment given he's pretty pragmatic, organises teams well, plays on the counter etc which will suit them. 

I was hoping they'd go for a manager like De Boer who'd try to change their style of play too quickly.
  • Options
    Jury is still out a bit on Nuno given he basically had a load of good players gifted to him by Mendes, and Palace have a big rebuild on.

Unfortunately it seems a decent appointment given he's pretty pragmatic, organises teams well, plays on the counter etc which will suit them. 

I was hoping they'd go for a manager like De Boer who'd try to change their style of play too quickly.
    It does seem a pretty sensible and logical appointment, sadly. He might not get them challenging at top four level but I really can't see him making an utter clusterfuck of the job either so I suspect that unfortunately they're going to be doing pretty well at least for a while.
  • Options
    Oh ffs!
    I liked the fella too.

Not anymore then 🙄
  • Options
    Walking away over Nuno's demands - did he want them to cut out the diving and ditch the clown costume home strip?
  • Options
    He told them to cit out all the South London is ours nonsense as everyone knows their fan's  are stripy virgin wankers.