Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• So, no Tucker or Mullin ?  who was the 3rd player in the vanishing trio  ?

I wonder if is was a trap to catch whoever had been leaking stuff ?  Didnt someone say they had a mate in the youth team ? If so, I expect the poster to be pretty young & naïve if they are of the same age.  

Looks like we've been lead up the garden path. A very pretty path, but bollox nonetheless. 
  • Well, that's pissed on our chips, hasn't it?

Boo-hiss etc.
  • edited July 2021
    Just to add to all the ITK stuff on here
    appears to be a Charlton supporter.
  • cfgs said:
    Just to add to all the ITK stuff on here
    appears to be a Charlton supporter.
    He's hinting that it's Mullin... Cawley has already said that's not happening?
  • Been deleted...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2021
    Group chat having a laugh based on these tweets coming out within 10-15 of each other.
  • Vfrf said:
    Been deleted...
    That was long lived then.

Remember, a lot of school kids are either off school because they've finished for the year or off self isolating. Too much time on their (hairy) hands.....
  • Group chat having a laugh based on these tweets coming out within 10-15 of each other.
    This.
  • One very good player at this level has signed today
    But you haven't said for who.
  • edited July 2021
    LTKapal said:
    Bowyer getting desperate to replace Gallen now I see.

* Charlton Athletic season ticket holders fast tracked to the final stage. 

** If you can bring JFK with you jobs yours 

*** If you can tempt Steve Gallen then a CEO position awaits
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Group chat having a laugh based on these tweets coming out within 10-15 of each other.
    This.
    If you read his Twitter bio it certainly makes sense. Kids that do that stuff on Twitter are so strange.
  • Laddick01 said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    This.
    If you read his Twitter bio it certainly makes sense. Kids that do that stuff on Twitter are so strange.
    It's these strange, "Football Twitter" kids that bang on about "ratios" and crap like that, pathetic
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    This.
    Definitely looks like a few losers all posting the same thing trying to get a rise out of people
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Laddick01 said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    This.
    It's these strange, "Football Twitter" kids that bang on about "ratios" and crap like that, pathetic

It's all very odd, the "Explain in football terms" tweet under everything non-football now is so boring. The worst part is they must have notifications on so they can be the first one to do it for a few likes.
  • Sponsored links:

• You lot want some entertainment on this thread - voila

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m-DZQ80vEVI
  • Just because nothing signed today means nothing , TS as not just come over for an afternoon tea … stuff happening players are being lined up to sign don’t matter if it’s today or delayed till tomorrow , Monday or Tuesday …. Richard Crawley does get things wrong he was wrong about Amos reasons for leaving ….. i expect the people that have given us information did so in good faith but as I found out a few times once you post something there not much you can do if things don’t happen immediately…… 
    guys keep posting the info better to have something instead of nothing …..
    The club are keeping things very close to their chest which is right and only gets leaked 10/15 mins before it’s announced 
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Laddick01 said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    This.
    'Explain in football terms'

'Ratio'

All a bunch of virgins hiding behind footballer's photos
  • Addickted said:
    Incoming!

Within the next hour I've been told.
    Should we break out the big fish picture ?
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Laddick01 said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    This.
    I just mute anyone I see doing that on twitter now... Same with those who go "X isnt a real sport or a big club in my book" or when people start saying Pessi or Penandes" on countless replies... Just dont get it
  • Croydon said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Laddick01 said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    This.
    'Explain in football terms'

'Ratio'

All a bunch of virgins hiding behind footballer's photos
    Perfect timing

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!