Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come on Rotherham!

Comments

• Options
    Derby v Sheff Wed on Sky this Saturday... No real surprise
  • Options
    Be justified if Wednesday and Derby go down but I’m waiting for the Wednesday fans to whine Derby are cheats and should have points deducted for cheating if Derby survive. 
  • Options
    Both clubs are cheats and deserve to be relegated and would be in a mess next season as a result. Unfortunately Rotherham have had ample opportunity to get themselves out of trouble and haven't don't it. They won't get anything at Cardiff. Would love to be wrong but reckon Derby will be safe.
  • Options
    I can see Wednesday beating Derby. They have gone into freefall. Not sure I can see Rotherham beating Cardiff so I'd make Wednesday favourites to stay up.
  • Options
    Wednesday are 3-1 to stay up, which I think is a massive price.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Derby v Sheff Wed on Sky this Saturday... No real surprise
    And Mike Dean is the ref, ready to steal the limelight.
  • Options
    I still cant believe we went down with 48 points last season when i look at the bottom of the championship now. 
    Down with 48 points last season and could potentially get 74 points this season and miss our on play offs.  Really unlucky in that respect.
    Yeah totally agree..
  • Options
    ^ gave me a good laugh that, thanks. 👍
  • Options
    Would quite like to watch it but can't bring myself to pay for a day pass for a non Charlton match. What's the best place for non water related streams these days? 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Relegations are never the same without seeing supporters  crying within the stadium. Thankfully, no tv cameras were on me when Barnsley scored in the 94th min last year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What @Prague said. If this was true them it would be us, Sunderland, Ipswich and Portsmouth in some dramatic 4 way fight for the top. In the meantime, hellp Peterborough, Lincoln, Oxford, Blackpool...
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Would quite like to watch it but can't bring myself to pay for a day pass for a non Charlton match. What's the best place for non water related streams these days? 

On Sky, find a boozer.
  • Options
    Talal said:

On Sky, find a boozer.
    Got the kids so unfortunately not, was hoping to have it on in background! 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Talal said:

On Sky, find a boozer.
    viprow / stream2watch are the websites I've used in the past...

If using a PC / Laptop make sure you have an Ad-Block
  • Options
    Looking forward to this game.

No way will 22 players be left on the pitch after 90 minutes.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Talal said:

On Sky, find a boozer.
    viprow / stream2watch are the websites I've used in the past...

If using a PC / Laptop make sure you have an Ad-Block
    Cheers will give them a go. 
  • Options
    What @Prague said. If this was true them it would be us, Sunderland, Ipswich and Portsmouth in some dramatic 4 way fight for the top. In the meantime, hellp Peterborough, Lincoln, Oxford, Blackpool...
    It's both true and not true isn't it?  Say Blackpool, Lincoln or Oxford win the play offs.  You will have a very different version of Sunderland, Charlton and Ipswich in the divison then you had at the start of the season.  All 3 have different owners, manager picked by the owners and I think it's safe to say the owners will back the manager.

Quite often you will end up going for the same players, all 4 clubs have a lot of players out of contract in the summer.  I would feel more confident if our main recruitment rivals were Oxford, Blackpool and Lincoln.  All other things being equal.

I think you could make a very good, educated guess now as to what the top half of league 1 will look like next season now and we don't even know who will be in it yet.

It's really hard to say how Derby or Sheffield Wednesday will do if they are relegated.  It depends what happens off the pitch. 

• Options
    Whichever one of them goes down ( or even hopefully both ) I think they will really struggle even to the extent of going down again. With their wage bill and debt pile they will have to have a fire sale and sign cheap alternatives. If they try to maintain anything like their current expenditure it will finish them
  • Options
    I’ve had a punt on this:

Sheff Wednesday to beat Derby.
    Rotherham to draw.

Seeing sheff wed safe, just feel they’re jammy  enough to get out of it.

Rotherham staying up would be great they are the yoyo team who will always compete in league one.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Looking forward to this game.

No way will 22 players be left on the pitch after 90 minutes.

I agree. Even more so that Mike Dean is the referee for the game today.