Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come on Rotherham!

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Derby so lucky to stay up

If Rotherham hadn’t had the Covid outbreak they surely would have gained one more win

And Wycombe were  incredibly close to survival too
  • Options
    Both Sheffield clubs and nearby Rotherham relegated this season 
    And Barnsley could replace United in the prem 😊
  • Options
    Yes, take that you cheating fuckers!!
    The Wendies will not furious that they got deducted 6 pints and Derby didn't - without the deduction they would have survived and Derby would have gone down and if Derby had been deducted points too they would have been down!
  • Options
    😢😂😁
    It's the hope that kills. What a game for the (not so) neutral. 
    Hillsborough & New York Stadium, or Bramhall Lane. A game within 3 miles for me whichever league we are in next season. 
  • Options
    Waghorn cost £5million, that’s the difference between levels in football. You need to buy quality. If we do go back up we need to spend proper money to have any chance. 
  • Options
    Bottom of the league 🤣 got what they deserved cheating c*nts. 
  • Options
    The irony is that if Wednesday had shown a bit of fight like they did today throughout the season they'd have stayed up comfortably
  • Options
    Waghorn cost £5million, that’s the difference between levels in football. You need to buy quality. If we do go back up we need to spend proper money to have any chance. 
    Not really, plenty of other teams in the championship that didn't cheat and spend like Derby have and survived.
  • Options
    We really don't need to worry about Sheff Wed if things don't go our way tomorrow (and the play-offs).

Wycombe and Rotherham will be much greater threats to us if we don't 
  • Options
    Cheats for what they deserved but Weds have a decent manager and if the owner keeps them going they will be major competition next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I really feel for Rotherham - it's so difficult for small clubs like them and Wycombe to be competitive in the Championship and Covid-19 created a horrendous fixture pile up for them. A failure to win any of their last 8 games speaks for itself but what a shame they couldn't have converted one of those missed chances this afternoon.

Wayne Rooney's Derby - those massive over-spenders - are seriously lucky bastards to stay up on 44 points. They may cop it next season, though, if their latest takeover doesn't go through. They also have an EFL appeal to deal with on their amortisation accounting policy - https://www.derbycounty.news/news/report-claims-derby-still-face-potential-points-deduction-amid-efl-appeal/

Big changes coming at Wednesday. They have 13 players out of contract, including Rhodes, Westwood and Adam Reach, who will all be on very big money, so they're pretty certain to move on. Bannon signed a two year deal in February or March but I can't see him playing in League 1 next season.
  • Options
    Blucher said:
    I really feel for Rotherham - it's so difficult for small clubs like them and Wycombe to be competitive in the Championship and Covid-19 created a horrendous fixture pile up for them. A failure to win any of their last 8 games speaks for itself but what a shame they couldn't have converted one of those missed chances this afternoon.

Wayne Rooney's Derby - those massive over-spenders - are seriously lucky bastards to stay up on 44 points. They may cop it next season, though, if their latest takeover doesn't go through. They also have an EFL appeal to deal with on their amortisation accounting policy - https://www.derbycounty.news/news/report-claims-derby-still-face-potential-points-deduction-amid-efl-appeal/

Big changes coming at Wednesday. They have 13 players out of contract, including Rhodes, Westwood and Adam Reach, who will all be on very big money, so they're pretty certain to move on. Bannon signed a two year deal in February or March but I can't see him playing in League 1 next season.
    Derby can obviously celebrate today, but let's not forget they're in serious trouble with an owner who no longer wants to fund the club and they took just 7 points from their last 15 games. 

Carry that into next season and they'll be gone.
  • Options
    bad day for south Yorkshire .. Owls and Millers drop out of the Champ
  • Options
    Absolutely - although what an achievement by Barnsley to get into the play-offs on their budget
  • Options
    Blucher said:
    Absolutely - although what an achievement by Barnsley to get into the play-offs on their budget
    good point .. I'd forgotten about the fighting Tykes ((:>) .. be odd and good to see them back in the Prem, if only temporarily
  • Options
    Gary Dobbs at the tainted archive Legends - SID JAMES
    That’s right made me chuckle. Not looked at OwlsTalk for years, they still use this?
  • Options
    Yes they do, ha ha.