Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley v Charlton Athletic| Sat 1 May 2021| 3pm

Comments

• This ref playing right into their hands as well by the way
  • Another soft free kick against us in the centre circle.
  • How many minutes do we think will get added?
    Anything more than zero is too much.
  • cafc4life said:
    Quite possibly one of the worst games of football I’ve ever seen 
    Season ticket?
    1. 41'

Post update

Jonathan Russell (Accrington Stanley) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

2. 41'

Post update

Foul by Darren Pratley (Charlton Athletic).

• We are not playing with any sence of urgency. 
    Need to liven up.
    Not sure that’s entirely fair, the issue isn’t urgency or effort, it’s the lack of quality 
  • cafc4life said:
    Quite possibly one of the worst games of football I’ve ever seen 
    The match on the other pitch is much better. Saturday park football at its best 
  • This ref has given some of the softest decisions I have ever seen. Baffling.
  • JFC sometimes plays like he's better than he us. Having one of those games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Swindon 0 Ipswich 1
  • arny23394 said:
    This ref has given some of the softest decisions I have ever seen. Baffling.
    Probably making up for the shockers that Stroud and Kettle didn't have our last two matches.
  • Pratley clears and JFC tries to send the ball forward to Washington and their keeper has to race out to clear.
  • Most of the games this season have faded from the memory, but didn't Accrington play us off the pitch at The Valley? Obviously don't want a repeat of that, but this is hoofball at it's worst.
  • edited May 2021
    Is this the longest pitch in the country???

Forster-Caskey hoofes a ball for Washington to run on top, 'keeper comes out again and clears it and the only other player in their half is Stockley... Where is everyone else
  • FFS ... STOP THE HOOFBALL 
  • FC lovely touch to bring under control then a hoof to nobody. Why?
  • I think we have to gamble & leave more players up. JFC plays a decent ball & only Washington is anywhere near it.
  • Thing is Accrington are a big side of spoilers and they hoof the ball forward, but they are well above their means and have to get results. It isn’t pretty for us to watch but can't blame them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Another season of this shit lady's and gents?
    1. 44'

Post update

Dion Charles (Accrington Stanley) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

2. 44'

Post update

Foul by Darren Pratley (Charlton Athletic).

• This is so bad its laughable. As is the fact if the scores stay the same, its still in our own hands to qualify for the play-offs.
  • edited May 2021
    In a game like this having a player like Stockley is supposed to be a big plus, but he's offered absolutely nothing
  • cfgs said:
    Thing is Accrington are a big side of spoilers and they hoof the ball forward, but they are well above their means and have to get results. It isn’t pretty for us to watch but can't blame them.
    How shite must Portsmouth be to have gone 2-0 down against them
  • edited May 2021
    for fuck sake stop hoofing it up to no one. Play some fucking football. 
  • edited May 2021
    Only watched 10 mins. Have iFollow made a mistake and showing some non league Northern Alliance League nonsense??
  • This bloody ref is so whistle happy, he's even winding up Brownie, far to many very soft and non existent fouls given, seemingly all to Accers, ruining the game, no flow, no movement, terrible ref
  • edited May 2021
    Fucking hoofball from us. Entire midfield paying hit and hope
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!