Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 27 Feb 2021

Comments

• Options
    Lovely to see Ezri Konsa talking to some of our younger kids
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Bowyer sounds miserable as hell
    If he came on bouncing, laughing, and giggling, it would be said he’s taking the piss. Not having a go at you for pointing it out (I’m really not!), but just making the observation that we can all read into his demeanour whatever we like. I choose to think it means he’s taking this seriously and doing what he can to work with his staff and team to sort it out. We know he can do it, cos he’s done it before. I think he’s personally hurt at things not going the way we all want. Personally, I think that’s a strength.
    If he's speaking in the same tone to the players in the dressing room as he's just used, do you think for one second they will be inspired to go out and run through a wall for him? 
  • Options
    How many of our wonderful Academy players are in today’s squad as we’re pissing about in League One with an Arsenal youth product on the bench 
    2 Arsenal youth products :wink:
  • Options
    Ezri Konsa on live. its absurd how many good players we've let slip through our fingers with the shit owner.
  • Options
    Comfortable 3-1 victory 
    play offs back on 
    come on 
    we got to do this 
    you cunch of bunts 
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Bowyer sounds miserable as hell
    If he came on bouncing, laughing, and giggling, it would be said he’s taking the piss. Not having a go at you for pointing it out (I’m really not!), but just making the observation that we can all read into his demeanour whatever we like. I choose to think it means he’s taking this seriously and doing what he can to work with his staff and team to sort it out. We know he can do it, cos he’s done it before. I think he’s personally hurt at things not going the way we all want. Personally, I think that’s a strength.
    He wasn't like that before the Burton game, when he seemed positive and up for it. Today he just seemed flat
  • Options
    Lisbie doesn’t seem to age at all.
  • Options
    Great that Ezri spoke to the youngsters, but depressing that on academy day, we end up highlighting someone who left 3 years ago, rather than a current player
  • Options
    Two wingers, two strikers, 4-4-2. 

Most have to happy to be happy with that, don’t they?
    Said that last week & then found the defenders were playing as wing backs & pushing forward more than the wingers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:
    LoOkOuT said:
    Loving the Lisbie memories on today and all of the ex-players that join with Curbs and Scottie. Imagine this pre-show pitchside with a packed Valley. Unbelievable.
    I love Valley Pass, but I also hope the coverage ends once the restrictions are lifted.

Otherwise it will be very hard to get a packed Valley!
    Speak for yourself!

I'm campaigning to keep it going!
    Curbs, Minto and guest stand directly on front of me and Dads old seats at front of East Stand. Would have loved that happening while standing waiting for the game to start.
  • Options
    Just seen that that waste of space Kaikai plays for them. He was so bad when he was here, it will be just typical if he scores. 
  • Options
    Did the ground staff miss all the rain & snow over the past month what with all the water being sprayed on the pitch right now.
  • Options
    Is it me, or is Curbs getting more and more critical of Bowyer?
  • Options
    Excellent, two wingers putting the ball into the box for our goal poacher Schwartz 
  • Options
    Is that THE Emma?
  • Options
    How many of our wonderful Academy players are in today’s squad as we’re pissing about in League One with an Arsenal youth product on the bench 

All been sold!

Still haven't seen enough of Smith to see if he offers more than Morgan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Late change for the Seasiders. James Husband has picked up a knock in the warm up and is replaced in the side by Jordan Thorniley. Nathan Shaw steps on to the bench.
  • Options
    Love it. .. Lisbie talking about superstitions

Curbs standing there and you just know he's going to say something... Que coming out with: I thought yours would be making sure you have the right boots Kev!! 
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Is it me, or is Curbs getting more and more critical of Bowyer?
    He has started to come across as very careful what he says to me.

All 3 of them didn't know what to say to him on Tuesday after the game. 
  • Options
    They should have showed Lisbie's overhead kick for Colchester that ruined our New Year that one time
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Lisbie doesn’t seem to age at all.
    Perhaps we can have Sean Newton on at some point. Would be interesting: "so Sean give us an update on what you've done since leaving The Valley"
  • Options
  • Options
    What a nice bloke that Lisbie is! Also forgot how many good goals he scored! Curbs saying that if he told the players to run out with their shorts round their ankles, they would if it means a win says everything!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!