Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roy Hodgson on overambition for Palace.

124»

Comments

• Oohaah  "If I say 'really shit' that is probably fair .What is really shit ?My relationship with Charlton Athletic  is as a Second Tier or occasional Top Division club . The Turd Division when I was growing up as a Charlton supporter was beyond my worst nightmares, it happened for one season but promotion was immediate."

• woy's nailed it - palace were at their all time peak when i started watching football and had the edge over us in the old second division - previously they'd hardly been out of the 3rd and 4th divisions - so he's right but knows the truth hurts and has had to back track 
  • same with us and what curbs did although tbf 40 year's prior, we were a top tier club and west ham were similar to palace - never been out of the 3rd / 4th division 
  • Woy doing a good job, 👍 
  • Chem killed that counter attack
  • I don't mind at all but that sending off was a poor decision and handed the win to a surprisingly poor Liverpool.
  • Chem killed that counter attack
    If he's been playing for Palace, that explains his absence from our recent squads