Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Fleetwood v Charlton | Sat 20 Feb 2021

Comments

• Options
    Chunes said:
    If I was Schwarz I'd be doing my nut. The guy doesn't stop moving and yet nobody is ever looking for him. 
    Looked like he was towards the end, what with being spoken to by the referee for an instant that I didnt see - Can fully understand him getting frustrated, just hope he keeps his head
    Took an elbow by their defending from a throw in. Went down and I think he was continually to moan to the referee. Probably trying to prove that he played to claim his appearance fee.
  • Options
    Bloody wind ruining the game, but why have our lot not been able to see hoofing it forward wasn’t going to cut it? If it stays the same, use the wind to hold it up. Probably play it short and on the deck this half...
  • Options
    Second half kicks off. Deji hoofs it forward, Maatsen keeps it in, and after a fair amount of toing and froing, Fleetwood get it forward but are caught offside.
  • Options
    Bit of a harsh booking 
  • Options
    Okay get him off now lol
  • Options
    Traditional Pratley yellow card for a foul near the centre circle.
  • Options
    Pratley off means Watson on sadly.

Thats why I like Pratley on the pitch.
  • Options
    Why is George naughty? 
  • Options
    Free kick turns into a shot wide. Goal kick to us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Fleetwood forwards are trying to pin us back in our own half and holding a high front line. They will look for that ball over the top 
  • Options
    Fleetwood in our area again, but Deji shepherds the ball out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    Peterborough and Accrington both now winning. 
  • Options
    Schwartz has the ball on the left touchline but is forced back, and now Fleetwood are in possession again.
  • Options
    Bravo we played the ball on the deck.
    Well played Smith.
  • Options
    Miller and Maatsen combine nicely, and then Millar's attempted ball into Maatsen is overhit slightly and goes to the keeper.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    The Fleetwood forwards are trying to pin us back in our own half and holding a high front line. They will look for that ball over the top 
    Be nice for us to have any kind of a plan...
  • Options
    Get Pratley off FFS
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now back down the other end, several bits of head tennis before the ball goes out for another goal kick.
  • Options
    These needless free kicks do my head in 
  • Options
    Now Shinnie gets done for pulling a player back near the RH touchline about halfway into our half.
  • Options
    I'm not really sensing much urgency or fight from these lads to be honest.
  • Options
    I want forster caskey back 
  • Options
    Free kick headed away by Stockley, but Fleetwood still have it. Our attempts to clear are quite poor and Vassell has a shot parried behind by Amos.
  • Options
    Some of the short hospital passes are going to put us in trouble
  • Options
    only one way this game is going...🥺
  • Options
    Corner from our right, but as Amos comes for it it's headed out for our goal kick.
  • Options
    Jesus Christ we are crap. Crap league, crap pitch, crap conditions, crap playstyle and crap players. 

I only enjoy listening to the half time talk show, feel like I'm being robbed otherwise 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!