Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Klopp leaving Liverpool ??

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I hate Liverpool 

I quite liked Klopp when he came over here, but the years of his inane smile trying to hide his passive aggressive tendencies have made me dislike him almost as much as the club. 
  • Options
    It’ll be Alonso but hopefully they appoint Gerrard and slide to mid-table
  • Options
    I'm surprised by how fragile many posters are in their summary and view of Klopp's achievements! 
  • Options
    I liked him when he was at Dortmund and even when he first came to Liverpool. Unfortunately he was infected by the liverpool bug of everything is against us mentality. He can sometimes come across as a completely bell-end as a human but there are other time i've actually thought he was ok. 

As a manger think he was on the most part very good. I would rate him a lot higher than Pep and was great to see Liverpool challenging them and even beating them to the title.

Plus he has helped keep Arsenal away from wining the league but the biggest plus for me personally (nothing against you @JohnBoyUK ) he beat spurs in the champions league final so he cant be all bad. 
  • Options
    Just get his brother, Klippety. 
    Do keep up and be original, that was posted much earlier.
  • Options
    Probably an afford to retire now he is earning a pretty pfennig from Peloton Ads.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    I'm surprised by how fragile many posters are in their summary and view of Klopp's achievements! 
    So you can’t dislike someone who has been successful? 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    mendonca said:
    So you can’t dislike someone who has been successful? 
    So, I'd say you can. 

Reading the thread back, nothing to add that @redman did not state in his post.
  • Options
    I expect members of Liverpool life.com will enjoy giving their Applescore when he’s appointed manager.