Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Klopp leaving Liverpool ??

Comments

• Options
    I quite respect the fact that he's said he will never ever manage another English club.

Love him or hate him, he's a world class manager who will be a big loss to the English game.
    Hasn't said he wouldn't manage the national team....
  • Options
    I quite respect the fact that he's said he will never ever manage another English club.

Love him or hate him, he's a world class manager who will be a big loss to the English game.
    Hasn't said he wouldn't manage the national team....
    Maybe one day but i can't see him wanting an international team job yet.

After he takes some time out, i think we'll see him next at either Bayern, Barca or Real Madrid.
  • Options
    9 years stress and success is surely enough even for a f b g .. he's a very rich man and can now choose what to do with the rest of his life .. he got Liverpool back to the top after many years of relative failure .
    arrogant ?, a know all ? ..  yes but he has earned the right to be so
  • Options
    Nailed on they get Xabi Alonso in from Leverkusen after the season is done.
  • Options
    Nailed on they get Xabi Alonso in from Leverkusen after the season is done.
    Rumour is Appleton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Jurgen.

Oh, he's not died? That's a relief then. Only from reading some of the gushing reports online I was beginning to wonder.
  • Options

But he didn't manage an English club, he managed a Scouse club (if you believe the shit espoused by a fair chunk of the (local) fanbase)...

• Options

I’ll respect him if he follows through with it. Talk is cheap though. Countless examples of players/managers saying stuff like that then doing the opposite.
  • Options
    My opinion of Klopp has done a 180 degree turn over the years.

When he was managing in Germany, I considered him a brilliant, up and coming, forward thinking coach with bags of talent, charisma and energy.
    When he went to Liverpool I was keen to see what he did with them, despite them being a team I dislike.

Now I think he’s an odious, obnoxious, self aggrandising, entitled prick who complains endlessly, refuses to give credit to others and talks to people (especially his critics) like shit, yet thinks he still wields the same charm he had in such abundance 10 years ago.

He’s actually made me dislike Liverpool even more than I did before he went there.

Can’t stand him or his wanky team.
    How ridiculous…..wind your head in fella!
  • Options
    Scousers haven't been this upset since car radios were integrated into the dashboard of cars.
  • Options
    redman said:
    I'm surprised so many people are anti-Klopp. The Premier League would have been a much worse place in recent years without him as he's made Liverpool the only consistent challengers to Man City in recent years. And he's done it well within FPP rules. In fact so far in that Liverpool have been able to extend their stadium without extra finance from their owners. 
    I greatly admire his ability and his achievements. Him managing to be pretty much the most consistent challenge to Guardiola using the infinite money cheat at City and actually beating them to a title makes him probably the best manager in the PL since Ferguson retired.

But I don't very much like him on a personal level (which no doubt he'd be absolutely devastated to know.)

Superb manager, not such a superb person... IMO.
  • Options

When he was managing in Germany, I considered him a brilliant, up and coming, forward thinking coach with bags of talent, charisma and energy.
    When he went to Liverpool I was keen to see what he did with them, despite them being a team I dislike.

Now I think he’s an odious, obnoxious, self aggrandising, entitled prick who complains endlessly, refuses to give credit to others and talks to people (especially his critics) like shit, yet thinks he still wields the same charm he had in such abundance 10 years ago.

He’s actually made me dislike Liverpool even more than I did before he went there.

Haha! You’re welcome to disagree mate. But I don’t like him. Simple as that. No more ridiculous than your opinion, whatever that is... 😎
  • Options

Haha! You’re welcome to disagree mate. But I don’t like him. Simple as that. No more ridiculous than your opinion, whatever that is... 😎
    Was there any reason to set about making him sound like the devil incarnate…..which he clearly is not?
    You can justifiably say you don’t like him but the way you describe him was so OTT as to be wholly unjustified and plainly ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who really gives a fuck?
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Who really gives a fuck?
    Mrs Klopp?
  • Options

Was there any reason to set about making him sound like the devil incarnate…..which he clearly is not?
    You can justifiably say you don’t like him but the way you describe him was so OTT as to be wholly unjustified and plainly ridiculous.
    Ok mate. “Devil incarnate”. Now that’s ridiculous. 😂
    Bit weird how touchy you are about it, but you keep on being you. 
    No hard feelings. Give my love to Jürgen next time you see him. 😉
  • Options
    Just get his brother, Klippety. 
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    redman said:
    I'm surprised so many people are anti-Klopp. The Premier League would have been a much worse place in recent years without him as he's made Liverpool the only consistent challengers to Man City in recent years. And he's done it well within FPP rules. In fact so far in that Liverpool have been able to extend their stadium without extra finance from their owners. 
    I greatly admire his ability and his achievements. Him managing to be pretty much the most consistent challenge to Guardiola using the infinite money cheat at City and actually beating them to a title makes him probably the best manager in the PL since Ferguson retired.

But I don't very much like him on a personal level (which no doubt he'd be absolutely devastated to know.)

Superb manager, not such a superb person... IMO.
    Agree with this