Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Klopp leaving Liverpool ??

Comments

• Options
    Who is Robbo?
    Who wants to know? 🤓
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Who is Robbo?
    Who wants to know? 🤓
    Becks’ minder 💪😉.
  • Options
    phew , thanks for clarification JohnBoy ;-)
    we could have a droid manager with the DNA of Fergie, Wenger and Klopp and we'd still be fucking shit.  I really wouldnt worry lol
  • Options
    It's not the leaving of Liverpool that grieves Klopp
    But my darling when I think of thee
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Redrobo said:
    Who is Robbo?
    Who wants to know? 🤓
    Becks’ minder 💪😉.
    Robbo you say. Never heard of him mate.
  • Options
    Liverpool have their replacement for Klopp lined up already

Will love that meme forever more....

But is the joke on us now he is doing more with a group of loans and league 1/2 journeymen than Bowyer is doing with players who as we have seen in the like for like are just as good if not better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Imagine your mum dying and your work not giving you time off to go to her funeral. 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Isn’t it that Germany not accepting travel? 
  • Options
    Surely he should of been given some time off even if he can't travel for the funeral. He can’t have been in a good state of mind.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Imagine your mum dying and your work not giving you time off to go to her funeral. 
    I thought it was because of travel restrictions?
    Thought he could travel if he quarantines
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    I imagine made up / exaggerated rumour nonsense is much more in play here than that
  • Options
    may be he will be are next manager.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I heard he tried to resign last week and they asked him to reconsider it for a week. 

He wants to go home due to his family circumstances. 
    I thought the Klopps went back in October?

I dont think this got the recognition it deserved Iaitch...it gave me me chuckle. Have a lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Usual guff sent round on whatsapp

• Options
    Can't believe this is true. Anything i've ever seen of Robertson, interviews, he's always come across as well liked and the joker of the dressing room. I can't believe he's having a fight with a keeper who he's won a league and CL with just because of a couple of bad games.

Feel sorry for Klopp though, i said on the premier league thread the other day that even if might not be practical to give him time off because of all the games, at the very least they should relieve him of media duties for a couple of weeks. If your Mum's just died you don't need to be sat listening to Geoff Shreeves asking you what the fuck has gone wrong.
    It's a serious issue generally in football.  Apart from serious illness, Cottrell now and Houllier, I can't think of a single manager that has ever had some meaningful time off.

Most managers end up leaving their jobs, one way or another, due to stress/pressure/staleness.   How many ever have a proper break, no calls from chairman, agents, scouts, director of football or what ever?
  • Options
    masicat said:
    I hear Gomez now regrets moving there. Big chance we can get him back.
    Unfortunately I’ve heard that Gomez said he wouldnt come back at present because he said Bowyers lost it, Jacko’s legs have gone, and they don’t serve enough chips at the Sparrows Lane cafe.
  • Options
    masicat said:
    Unfortunately I’ve heard that Gomez said he wouldnt come back at present because he said Bowyers lost it, Jacko’s legs have gone, and they don’t serve enough chips at the Sparrows Lane cafe.
    He told me last night that he would only come back if Thuram Ulien was in goal
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    masicat said:
    He told me last night that he would only come back if Thuram Ulien was in goal
    ... and that we signed Andy Delort.