Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crisps (and similar snacks)

Comments

• Doritos are my snack of choice at present - very addictive.
    And if you run out, you can always eat some cardboard to recreate the experience 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Doritos are my snack of choice at present - very addictive.
    And if you run out, you can always eat some cardboard to recreate the experience 
    Cheap or own label tortilla chips do indeed have a cardboard element to them, but Doritos are a different story - great snacking, particularly Cool Original.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Doritos are my snack of choice at present - very addictive.
    Cheap or own label tortilla chips do indeed have a cardboard element to them, but Doritos are a different story - great snacking, particularly Cool Original.
    My favourite too - have to limit my intake. 

• These are amazing and taste nothing like marmite, more like the walkers marmite crisps.
  • The Love Corn sweetcorn things are top notch too.

And I love a wasabi pea.
  • The Love Corn sweetcorn things are top notch too.

And I love a wasabi pea.
    Yeah love corn are amazing, I think these are a bit of a rip off of those. The salt and vinegar ones of love corn are much better than the graze version. 
  • shine166 said:
    The Love Corn sweetcorn things are top notch too.

And I love a wasabi pea.
    Yeah love corn are amazing, I think these are a bit of a rip off of those. The salt and vinegar ones of love corn are much better than the graze version. 
    Love Corn are the best snack option in a Tesco Meal Deal too.
  • fadgadget said:
    Salt & Vinegar Disco`s 
    Salt & Vinegar Smiths Square Crisp 

These are also flipping nice

The chilli chicken flavour is excellent
  • These were surprisingly good

• Bit obsessed with pretzel type crisps at the moment.

These ones in Aldi are good:

and had these (garlic bread ones honey & mustard, haven't tried jalapeño) the other day and they were really nice too.

• Sponsored links:

• Cheeselets, I've been addicted to them since Stanley Cosker and me used to buy a bag after swimming at Eltham baths on a Saturday morning in the early 1960's.
    Always seeking them out.
    The only place currently selling them is Tesco's.
  • Probably won't be back in the shops until October/November.
  • shine166 said:
    Cheeselets, I've been addicted to them since Stanley Cosker and me used to buy a bag after swimming at Eltham baths on a Saturday morning in the early 1960's.
    Always seeking them out.
    The only place currently selling them is Tesco's.
    Treeslets (Xmas tree shaped cheeselet's) are even better.
    Sorry didn't agree. The Cheeselets are the one and only original tasty lovely snack 

• These get harder to find every year. 
  • Has anyone tried the new 'oven baked' Twiglets? For many years, I've always associated these with the festive season and love the Marmitey flavour. I bought some in December and discovered that the flavour has almost completely disappeared in Jacob's quest to save us from ourselves! They are little more than bland cardboard and I consider them gone forever.

• All these processed corn and chemically refined-oil crap products. Heart disease in a packet.

But you still can't beat a pint and a bag of real potato plain crisps! :smile:

• I like a bag of Tyrrell’s lightly salted sea salt crisps…..although rather too big to eat all in one hit.
  • I like a bag of Tyrrell’s lightly salted sea salt crisps…..although rather too big to eat all in one hit.
    No they're not!  :smile:

• I just want someone to bring back Brannigans Beef and Mustard
  • Sponsored links:

• Also, if James86 is still smashing 8 bags a day he'll be on just under 6,000 bags since the thread started.
    I’ve been good of late. 3 a day at the moment. Feeling as though I’ve out-crisped myself. 

• These get harder to find every year. 
    failed this year, ruined christmas!
  • These are my favourite crispy commestible at the moment

• @vincenzo mentioned Slabs earlier in the thread:
    Slabs crisps
    Great with a pint (Shirkers Rest in New Cross have them and will serve a dollop of brown sauce with the egg and chips flavour). 

• Egg crisps?

Not for me.
  • rananegra said:
    @vincenzo mentioned Slabs earlier in the thread:
    Slabs crisps
    Great with a pint (Shirkers Rest in New Cross have them and will serve a dollop of brown sauce with the egg and chips flavour). 

That actually looks like a bag of potatoes!!
  • rananegra said:
    @vincenzo mentioned Slabs earlier in the thread:
    Slabs crisps

That actually looks like a bag of potatoes!!
    Frozen chips I was thinking!
  • They are really thick and the egg and chips ones do taste of egg. 
  • edited January 2023
    Currently enjoying Tyrrells Mediterranean herb crisps - a distinctive but gentle flavour, spot on.