Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Accrington | Fri 8 Jan | 7:45pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

123457»

Comments

• Options
    They are 3 5 2 coming to attack
  • Options
    Dismal 2-0 defeat coming up...
  • Options
    Would have been a perfect game on paper for Maddison this 🤷🏼
  • Options
    Fucking wank starting 11

Show some bollox Bowyer 
  • Options
    Can I pay to watch the bench play ?
    thumbs up - another shit stodgy midfield and no presence up top - be amazed if we do anything before any subs come on 
  • Options
    start your best team and leave a bit of pace on the bench - its that simple but oh no 
  • Options
    hoping to be proved wrong 
  • Options
    Very weak defensively in the midfield.  Unless they put a lot of energy in in the first half, they could easily be by-passed on the counter.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Disappointed that both Williams and Madison are benched. We need to be more on the front foot.
  • Options
    Match thread chaps. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh bollox - haven't got sky and didn't realise it wouldn't be streamed on Valley Pass.

Edit - match thread is my friend!

You can pay £9.99 for a 24hr pass with NowTV. So same price really and you can watch us tonight and also get the games on Sky tomorrow, although not sure what they have as it's FA Cup.
    Thanks for this - have managed to download it on my lap top and get it to work. Brilliant!
  • Options
    Oh bollox - haven't got sky and didn't realise it wouldn't be streamed on Valley Pass.

Edit - match thread is my friend!

You can pay £9.99 for a 24hr pass with NowTV. So same price really and you can watch us tonight and also get the games on Sky tomorrow, although not sure what they have as it's FA Cup.
    Thanks for this - have managed to download it on my lap top and get it to work. Brilliant!
    You're welcome. Enjoy. Although I fear a 0-0 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    hoping to be proved wrong 

unfortunately not - rubbish - can we start the game with our best players on the pitch now? that starting line up was never going to dop f all - pathetric