Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Q and A With Mr Sandgaard.

Comments

• Options
    He could talk the hind legs off a donkey.
  • Options
    Don’t think he rates Chris Farrell very highly - god bless him
  • Options
    Catering? Really?!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Well answered regarding Hummell. 
  • Options
    New Head Physio has been hired... Expect a news release in the next day or two
    I see he said with a familiar face, Erol Umut maybe
    Jimmy Stone has replied to CAST's tweet about it by mentioning Erol's name - Would be good to see him back
  • Options
    Yeah I'm certain Schwartz is inbound...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Sandgaard has just made a joke asking who Ronnie Schwarz is... Never heard of him apparently ;)

Has a good relationship with him, reckons he's a good player who'd be decent at our level - Isnt out of the question 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    what did he say about hummell
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Schwartz was minutes away from signing in summer. 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Just said they've been great but naturally he's also looking at other deals as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    what did he say about new kits
    Not committing to extending the deal with Hummel, in discussion to put together the best deal for Charlton 
  • Options
    Finds it strange that the last regime franchised the shop out.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I guess the unfortunate side of Hummel is Thomas needs his business cap on... Why would we go with them simply because they produce good kits yet can get a better financial deal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The
    They are in the mix, negotiations are ongoing with a number of suppliers for next season

• Options
    New Head Physio has been hired... Expect a news release in the next day or two
    Danny Murphy.... 🤔
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Well answered regarding Hummell. 
    Useful commentary 
    You do it then?

He simply said Hummel are not the only kit manufacturer we're looking at it. He is Charlton and that's where his loyalties lie, not with the Danish kit manufacturer.
    Thanks,  I'm not on the meeting so fuller explanations such as this  are far more useful.
    Apologies for the short fused reply, I had assumed you would have been one of the first down to be on the call. 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    aliwibble said:
    Looking to have a Fan Liaison Officer, not sure how that's going to pan out.
    That was my question.

Depending how much they expect and what the pay may be like, I’ll apply.
    Tia Wilby might be surprised as thought that was her role.

I might apply if it's part time 😉