Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Q and A With Mr Sandgaard.

Comments

• Options
    Sid Owen asking the questions?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Looking to have a Fan Liaison Officer, not sure how that's going to pan out.
    Damn!
    Its a grand job.
    Always said I’d find it hard to actually do it at the club I support so perhaps it’s just as well I’m a goat farmer now 😜
  • Options
    Shop was originally outsourced in 2012 under the spivs, because it was making no money and arguably losing.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    aliwibble said:
    That was my question.

Depending how much they expect and what the pay may be like, I’ll apply.
    Tia Wilby might be surprised as thought that was her role.

I might apply if it's part time 😉
    My specific question was more how can we work with him to enhance his vision for the club, what does he want from supporters?

He explained a long answer where he said taking action, getting The Valley full when we can, encouraging others etc. But said he is really keen on expanding the demographics of the club and representation. He then explained a new role of a type of fan liaison officer to be introduced soon.

Had no idea if someone is already in that kind of role.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Considering fan investment in the form of shares, but it's a decision for when we need further funding as we climb the leagues, not for right now. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Considering fan investment in the form of shares, but it's a decision for when we need further funding as we climb the leagues, not for right now. 
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Sage said:
    Sage said:
    aliwibble said:
    That was my question.

My specific question was more how can we work with him to enhance his vision for the club, what does he want from supporters?

He explained a long answer where he said taking action, getting The Valley full when we can, encouraging others etc. But said he is really keen on expanding the demographics of the club and representation. He then explained a new role of a type of fan liaison officer to be introduced soon.

Something to follow up with Wayne Mumford next Thursday.

Personally think fan and player liaison should be one team with @tracey in charge, not separate teams.

May also relate to his fans advisory board concept as the next step on from the fan's forum
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Floyd and Harvey MAY return as Mascots... 
    Thats what I want to hear, if only u could like a post more than once 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Sage said:
    aliwibble said:
    That was my question.

Something to follow up with Wayne Mumford next Thursday.

Personally think fan and player liaison should be one team with @tracey in charge, not separate teams.

May also relate to his fans advisory board concept as the next step on from the fan's forum
    He did also mention something about the fans advisory board but being honest, can't for the life of me remember what he said.

I do agree it should come under the same umbrella, anything to boost it and it brings some expertise into the role alongside bringing the club and fans closer together, it all ties in well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Floyd and Harvey MAY return as Mascots... 
    Up front as a pair or possibly Harvey just playing behind
  • Options
    Great event.