Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Q and A With Mr Sandgaard.

Comments

• Options
    1 question I would like to be put to Thomas is if he aware how personal alot of fans took the assault on our club by the series of villains since January! Alot of what went on happened before he thankfully became involved but there is still unfinished business with these despicable people for alot of us that needs resolving. 
  • Options
    Do we have to wear garments of clothing on our upper bodies??
    If it’s a webinar, the participants may not be on view. Merely a ‘chat’ function to ask questions. 
  • Options
    I haven't got an email either. Not in my junk.

I do have recent weekly updates and did receive the emails about voting for the trust board so i would assume i'm on your list.
    Same
  • Options
    1) Are you mates with Claus Jensen?

2) Ever been to Greenland?

3) Who will we sign in January? No need for direct names...just provide a hint.

4) we aiming to win the league/finish 2nd?
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Black Tie (nothing else)
  • Options

I've got an email and I'm F ing discustard!
  • Options
    Black Tie.
    and an away shirt?
  • Options
    What time do you want that pizza delivered  ?
    😉
  • Options
    I've received the email and have registered. Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Email recieved now and registered. Just need to remember now.
  • Options
    I got an invite but haven't a clue how to use zoom. I'm out

I'm a true technophobe and manage to use it so I am certain you can use it.
    I am the king of technophobes so a few questions if anyone can reply in 'Zoom for 2 year olds' terms without being too insulting about my ignorance so that this old git has some semblance of what is being suggested:

1) Where and how do I 'get' Zoom and what does it cost? 

2) How is it accessed? Do you click on a link?

As things stand I'm in the @Bedsaddick camp too because of computer illiteracy and inexperience (no experience) with this type of technology.
  • Options
    Download here;

https://zoom.us

It's free to use, if you wanted to ever hist a meeting it's limited in time unless you pay (40 mins)

Download, we'll send you a link, click and go!
  • Options
    Email received and registered.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Download here;

https://zoom.us

It's free to use, if you wanted to ever hist a meeting it's limited in time unless you pay (40 mins)

Download, we'll send you a link, click and go!
    Don’t believe you even need to download Zoom - you should be able to click on the link we will send out and access via your browser.

We will send a reminder to those registered a couple of days before and then provide the link by email a little before the event starts. The email will also include what to do if you are having any issues accessing the webinar.

For those at the CAST AGM, it will work in a similar way: you will see and hear the panel - Thomas plus CAST board reps. Attendees’ cameras will be off and microphones muted, so no worries re deliveries / dogs / kids. You will be able to submit questions via the Q&A function and these will then be put to Thomas by the hosting CAST board members.

We will have back-up options in case of any flaky internet connections among the CAST board team. Just need to hope that Thomas has a good link as we can’t do without our headline act!

Thanks to all who have signed up so far.
  • Options
    Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?

A. Humans, even superhumans like Michael Phelps, swim no faster than 6 miles an hour. Great white sharks hit 25 m.p.h. Phelps was given a monofin, which let him swim faster than his world-record times. But he still wasn't going to come anywhere near the shark's top speed.

Breaking news..... The Shark was disqualified for swimming out of his lane.
  • Options
    Only because sharks tails are perpendicular and move side to side, whereas human's 'tails' are horizontal and move up and down. (NB: proof that mermaids don't exist as their 'tails' are anatomically incorrect).

If Phelps swam on his side he'd get closer to the sharks speed.

• Options
    Addickted said:
    Only because sharks tails are perpendicular and move side to side, whereas human's 'tails' are horizontal and move up and down. (NB: proof that mermaids don't exist as their 'tails' are anatomically incorrect)

Tell that to all the whales, dolphins, porpoises, seals, and other aquatic mammals!!
  • Options
    If you are itching to put any of the above Qs to Thomas - or even better, some sensible ones - do hurry up and sign up:

https://www.castrust.org/2020/12/thomas-sandgaard-qa-december-10th-last-chance-to-register/

• Options
    MattF said:
    Whats the difference between a midget and a dwarf?
    And what's an elf?
    A little chap who lives in Bromley. 
    Posts on here quite a lot. 
    Henry?  :smile:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Signed up, assume by the silence that full nudity of the upper body is allowed. 
    Encouraged.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
  • Options
    When should we be receiving a joining invite/instructions?
  • Options
    Ooops, TS has been on the beers and has started playing with his wife's eyeshadow. #kindredspirit