Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chance to win a slightly used Range Rover

Comments

• Options
    I feel I should try and register on that awful fuckshit system again to tip my hat to this magnificent jape
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant. Words fail me! 
  • Options
    From looking at it this isnt one of the top of the range ones that Southall and assuming his missus had. Guessing this is probably Amiss' or one of the other "lesser" scumbags. 

I seem to remember a video from one of the cars that Farnell tried to sell and it had "Lee" programmed into the computer. 
    See my post a few pages back mate, it's Farnell's.
    Farnell isnt one of the original crew though. He simply took on one of the RR's already taken out but the first bunch of conmen.
  • Options
    JonT_Abs said:
    I thought I'd followed the whole bonkers ownership saga quite closely but the bread reference here has gone over my head. 

..anyone able to help explain? 

It is reference to the Nimer voicenote that was leaked mate. The breads, the range rovers and the bitches.

see below post from Forever Addickted at the top of this page:

https://charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/88469/cafc-bonkers-shenanigans-confidential-stuff-elliottt-co-are-back-with-a-court-order-p1503/p3

Ah, cheers. Never caught the bread part. 🍞
  • Options

Can I have the bitches as I’m in ROI 🙂
  • Options
    Hahahaha just brilliant. Thomas is something special - already way beyond expectations.
  • Options
    What can we do to show TS just how much we appreciate him, his humour etc?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    I feel I should try and register on that awful fuckshit system again to tip my hat to this magnificent jape
    Actually went like a dream today, much different to my previous attempt at the restart...

subject to receiving the link email I guess.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Buy a stream every match!!

(im sure you’re already doing this!).
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Just to confirm it was 6 RR's and a Merc. 

Who had them then?

Southall
    Southall's Mrs
    Jaco Van Seventer
    That accountant fella
    that other fella
    Farnell 
    Jones

Assume the Merc was Elliottttttttttttttttttttt

Amis had one too

Farnell and Jones took some of the original RRs that had been bought for ESI 1
    Thanks for confirming, Amis was 'that other fella' I couldn't remember his name. 

RR - Southall
    RR - Southall's Mrs
    RR - JVS
    RR - Lee Amis (other fella)
    RR -John Hirst (Accountant fella)
    RR -

Merc - Mc Hugh

Interesting that McHugh had the Merc, do we know who had the other two? Or was that a slip by TS on the radio?

Didn't John Hirst have one of them too?
    Ah yes the two John's - John and Jonathan

Is that our list complete?

RR - Southall
    RR - Southall's Mrs
    RR - JVS
    RR - Lee Amis (other fella)
    RR - John Hirst 
    RR - Jonathan Heller

Merc - Mc Hugh (Accountant Fella)
  • Options
    MattF said:
    SEVEN ??? I thought it was 4 FFS anything else going to jump out of the closet somewhere down the line ?
  • Options
    MattF said:
    The comedic shithousery continues. 

Hope the pot holes are now sorted too. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    MattF said:
    If you win is there some nice bitches thrown in too
    Southalls mrs doing gift vouchers? 
    What similar to Cynthia Payne's luncheon voucher scheme

• Options
    Going by the enemies Farnell has, I'd get the plates changed asap
  • Options
    From looking at it this isnt one of the top of the range ones that Southall and assuming his missus had. Guessing this is probably Amiss' or one of the other "lesser" scumbags. 

I seem to remember a video from one of the cars that Farnell tried to sell and it had "Lee" programmed into the computer. 
    See my post a few pages back mate, it's Farnell's.
    Farnell isnt one of the original crew though. He simply took on one of the RR's already taken out but the first bunch of conmen.
    Didn’t he at some point claim it was gifted to him?
  • Options
    Buy a stream every match!!

(im sure you’re already doing this!).
    Yes, but I mean personally. I don't do Twitter or Instagram but I would like to thank him personally (maybe via Christmas wishes) to tell him how much he is appreciated
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is absolutely brilliant.

Not only a great marketing tool to get people to subscribe to the streams but a great gesture.

How on earth have we been so lucky to get a chap like TS to buy us?
    100% second that!!
  • Options
    I've always said Range Rovers are the car of choice for people who are compensating for something in either the brain or trouser department. Or both.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    Hahahaha just brilliant. Thomas is something special - already way beyond expectations.
    Confirmed!!
  • Options
    That is absolutely brilliant.  Top stuff 
  • Options
    I though Bowyer had one of the RR's?
  • Options
    A master stroke from Thomas Sandgaard. Right back at you Elliott, Nimer, Southall, Farnell and whoever else. Puts in perspective the disdain he feels for the letter he has just received from Elliott. Brilliant. 
  • Options
    Shithousery at its finest!