Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chance to win a slightly used Range Rover

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2020
    mendonca said:
    Southall had his Mrs in one
    !!?!
    Corrected.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Just to confirm it was 6 RR's and a Merc. 

Who had them then?

Southall
    Southall's Mrs
    Jaco Van Seventer
    That accountant fella
    that other fella
    Farnell 
    Jones

Assume the Merc was Elliottttttttttttttttttttt

Amis had one too

Farnell and Jones took some of the original RRs that had been bought for ESI 1
    Thanks for confirming, Amis was 'that other fella' I couldn't remember his name. 

RR - Southall
    RR - Southall's Mrs
    RR - JVS
    RR - Lee Amis
    RR -
    RR -

Merc - Mc Hugh

Interesting that McHugh had the Merc, do we know who had the other two? Or was that a slip by TS on the radio?

• Options
    edited November 2020
    mendonca said:
    Southall's Mrs had one!!?!
    I believe so, not long after everything went tits up for Southall she was seen with a 'new' Merc, looked like a 2015/6 model.
  • Options
    Marketing genius and love Tommy boy for taking the piss out of those chancers!
  • Options
    That is so cool  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did we chase the bastards up for depreciation costs?
  • Options
    Win it and you have to continue the lease only £999 a month...
  • Options
    The problem with the prize being linked to buying a stream is that we know from Meire how much Roland loves watching us play. Hope he doesn't win it.
    Such a shame he doesn't live in the UK!
  • Options
    From looking at it this isnt one of the top of the range ones that Southall and assuming his missus had. Guessing this is probably Amiss' or one of the other "lesser" scumbags. 

I seem to remember a video from one of the cars that Farnell tried to sell and it had "Lee" programmed into the computer. 
  • Options
    From looking at it this isnt one of the top of the range ones that Southall and assuming his missus had. Guessing this is probably Amiss' or one of the other "lesser" scumbags. 

I seem to remember a video from one of the cars that Farnell tried to sell and it had "Lee" programmed into the computer. 
    See my post a few pages back mate, it's Farnell's.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Just when ya couldn’t love him more...he goes & throws this little beauty out...incredible,absolute in dreamworld with TS & crew...how MORE proud are we all feeling about our club & what we have had to endure for way way too long...onwards & upwards the mighty Addicks
  • Options
    I thought I'd followed the whole bonkers ownership saga quite closely but the bread reference here has gone over my head. 

..anyone able to help explain? 

• Options
    Have all the range rovers been returned? 
  • Options
    This made me laugh. 
    What a great idea 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love this! Taking a dig back at the twerps who took too many dirty digs at the club in our dark time.
  • Options
    JonT_Abs said:
    I thought I'd followed the whole bonkers ownership saga quite closely but the bread reference here has gone over my head. 

..anyone able to help explain? 

It is reference to the Nimer voicenote that was leaked mate. The breads, the range rovers and the bitches.

see below post from Forever Addickted at the top of this page:

https://charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/88469/cafc-bonkers-shenanigans-confidential-stuff-elliottt-co-are-back-with-a-court-order-p1503/p3

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Who had them then?

Southall
    Southall's Mrs
    Jaco Van Seventer
    That accountant fella
    that other fella
    Farnell 
    Jones

Amis had one too

Thanks for confirming, Amis was 'that other fella' I couldn't remember his name. 

RR - Southall
    RR - Southall's Mrs
    RR - JVS
    RR - Lee Amis
    RR -
    RR -

Merc - Mc Hugh

Interesting that McHugh had the Merc, do we know who had the other two? Or was that a slip by TS on the radio?

Wasn't it thought that our new "football consultant" David Jones got his hands on one? I could be wrong there though 
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Who had them then?

Southall
    Southall's Mrs
    Jaco Van Seventer
    That accountant fella
    that other fella
    Farnell 
    Jones

Amis had one too

RR - Southall
    RR - Southall's Mrs
    RR - JVS
    RR - Lee Amis
    RR -
    RR -

Merc - Mc Hugh

Wasn't it thought that our new "football consultant" David Jones got his hands on one? I could be wrong there though 
    See Henry's comment quoted above mine...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Who had them then?

Southall
    Southall's Mrs
    Jaco Van Seventer
    That accountant fella
    that other fella
    Farnell 
    Jones

Amis had one too

RR - Southall
    RR - Southall's Mrs
    RR - JVS
    RR - Lee Amis
    RR -
    RR -

Merc - Mc Hugh

Didn't John Hirst have one of them too?
  • Options
    This really is a beautiful idea.  Excellent work from Mr Sandgaard.

This is nothing more than a big "fuck you" to the previous shysters and a gesture from Thomas to give something back.

It's shithousery of the highest order and it is very welcomed.  I will be buying some streams